Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna get up Saturday, put on my orange, and hit 75N. I’ll line up for the Vol Walk and cheer on our guys, enjoy the POTSMB as they salute the Hill and play Rocky Top on their way to Neyland, and join the 80 or so thousand other Vol fans screaming for a win over Vandy.win or lose, I’ll leave with the hope and assurance that it is the end of a sad era for Tennessee Football and better days are soon to come. We have some seniors that chose to come to UT and I feel the least I can do is show up for them one more time. #GrudentoTheHill #GoVols

Reactions: 3 people
I have no issues with it. JJ made his bed. Examples must be set. He crossed a line. All on his shoulders.

Brady Hoke has on multiple instances sent players out to play with serious head injuries.

Serious charge.

Brett Kendrick...offensive lineman...at a time when Butch was still head coach and Hoke's job was the defensive line.

Ty Chandler...running back...was sequestered by the medical staff immediately after the play that caused him to come up woozy...never got back into the game.

Will McBride...never came back after the one game he started...no one has said formally that he has a concussion, either...his injury is undisclosed.

So you're clearly not talking about any of those three.

And those are the only three that I've heard of that even might be concussions this season.

So when are you talking about? When Brady Hoke was at Michigan, or some other team?

If you let one guy get away with this stuff, you're opening yourself for anyone team to do the same thing. You have to have one set of rules for everyone and stand firm in your punishment.

JJ spent the entire year away from the team. Didn't attend the games or stand on the sideline with his teammates. Then he wanted to play in the last game of the year and Hoke said no. I don't blame him. Someone has to be in charge and it's not the players.

Hoke won’t even be here in 72 hrs..
You suspended JJ for the year at most, and let him finish next year with a chance to graduate.

Serious charge.

Brett Kendrick...offensive lineman...at a time when Butch was still head coach and Hoke's job was the defensive line.

Ty Chandler...running back...was sequestered by the medical staff immediately after the play that caused him to come up woozy...never got back into the game.

Will McBride...never came back after the one game he started...no one has said formally that he has a concussion, either...his injury is undisclosed.

So you're clearly not talking about any of those three.

And those are the only three that I've heard of that even might be concussions this season.

So when are you talking about? When Brady Hoke was at Michigan, or some other team?

Shane Morris at Michigan off of the top of my head. None of those at Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back