Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! What a night!

Goat's back. Welcome back, BTW.

Beaver's hanging out with us.

Atlanta swinging by.

Now, where's pattiycake? Ain't the same without her.

Soon.

Honestly, only way this night gets better is for Grude Awakening to stop in, give us a quiz and call us names!!

Reactions: 1 person
Forged irons are great for short irons and feel but most new players don’t have the patience to learn how to hit forged low irons. Heck most average golfers don’t even carry a 2, 3, or 4 iron anyone. 70 is pretty stout from the back tees at the Honors, I couldn’t do that.
my 13 year old won the Chattanooga Junior Classic at the Honors this year. One practice round with a member and then went 76 74 to win his age group. He has gone 66 at Black Creek from a combo of blue and gray tees. Is a 7th grader at Signal Mtn. BTW....he says SOON.

Reactions: 4 people
I haven't been a member long. but I have lurked for years, just so glad I came to this thread. all good folks here.. and I have never laughed as hard reading all this funny stuff.. yall are hysterical and serious.. but we all love our vols, and a return to glory....

Reactions: 7 people
Hixson..When I was in in chatt. There used to be a great used shoe shop there that my mentor called the dead man's shoe shop. Picked up an amazing pair of JMs that I reconditioned 3 times..That still there?

Not sure what you are talking about. There is a store that sells used shoes called Becky's. There is also a Buddy's shoe store, but I think they just repair.

Not sure where you heard most pros aren't playing forged. Almost all pros are playing forged on tour. TM feels a little too hard for me. The newest release of forged irons are night and day from their older releases. They're actually starting to put money into R&D and not just marketing and you're seeing a better product. I do like the 790's a lot better than the previous irons they released. Problem for me is only of the club is forged and it's not the face. I like a one piece forging which Mizuno is the only brand who does it now. I'm bagging the 900 tours right now and love them! I do want to hit the new callaway forged. Those things are just gorgeous!

Mizuno MP 29's !!! Best golf club ever made !!!

Reactions: 1 person
Y'all are all about golf and I'm over here like:

tenor.gif

Reactions: 30 people
Ill be happy to host the VN golf outing somewhere...as long as we make it for a good cause.

Hell no on Cherokee....golf course sux.

Holston Hills is the crown jewel of ktown golf wise.

Love HH, haven’t played it since the new guys took over there. My club here in Dayton, OH- NCR CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back