Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hope they get this hire right. Only one candidate for us. My 12 ye old son has no idea about the real Volunteers. He never saw Shuler, Big Al, Little Man Stewart and all the guys I came to love to watch on saturdays. Favorite vol of all time anyone?
Besides PM....

Reactions: 1 person
Ill be happy to host the VN golf outing somewhere...as long as we make it for a good cause.

Hell no on Cherokee....golf course sux.

Holston Hills is the crown jewel of ktown golf wise.

I'm in as long as I'm not the only gal. Ladies? Y'all in?

Love best ball.

Played at Lost Creek a lot. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
my 13 year old won the Chattanooga Junior Classic at the Honors this year. One practice round with a member and then went 76 74 to win his age group. He has gone 66 at Black Creek from a combo of blue and gray tees. Is a 7th grader at Signal Mtn. BTW....he says SOON.

Congrats...great accomplishment. Hope he enjoyed the course.

Sounds like he may be worthy of a look from the golf team at Baylor...

Reactions: 3 people
okay, been under the weather for a few days. can't keep up.
laid down for a few hours, got back up and am over 130 pages behind in a new thread.
i'm skimming pages trying to catch up ... sounds like we've got good news on Gruden, but I can't piece it all together.

can someone catch me up?
looking for a friend on this one.

Reactions: 2 people
I caddied at The Honors in 1990 for a bit after I graduated UTC. Took some flack from some punks in the pro shop about my top zipper on my coveralls showing a little bit of a UT emblem on my white tee shirt underneath. This was after my double bagged round collecting my route fee. Pissed me off and never caddied again, but go my loops in on Mondays.
I have played every course in Nooga including CCC, Lookout, Signal, etc, sans Black Creek. Whatever became of that course on Lookout Mnt with the spectacular views?

Ill be happy to host the VN golf outing somewhere...as long as we make it for a good cause.

Hell no on Cherokee....golf course sux.

Holston Hills is the crown jewel of ktown golf wise.

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - Cancer Treatment and Research in Boston, MA

or

International Justice Mission | Rescue Thousands. Protect Millions. Prove that justice for the poor is possible.

Both I have personally vetted re actual money going to help and not adm cost. How about we do one to benefit both? IJM is one of the most effective orgs in combating slavery and sex trafficking around the world. Noble and dangerous work

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
okay, been under the weather for a few days. can't keep up.
laid down for a few hours, got back up and am over 130 pages behind in a new thread.
i'm skimming pages trying to catch up ... sounds like we've got good news on Gruden, but I can't piece it all together.

can someone catch me up?
looking for a friend on this one.
Everybody from 12 is back...beaver, av, goat, and ape all made appearances.. Knuck is the smartest out of us all

okay, been under the weather for a few days. Can't keep up.
Laid down for a few hours, got back up and am over 130 pages behind in a new thread.
I'm skimming pages trying to catch up ... Sounds like we've got good news on gruden, but i can't piece it all together.

Can someone catch me up?
Looking for a friend on this one.

🤔

Attachments

• BC01CB7E-93E2-49A3-A370-49DCCF636026.gif
    BC01CB7E-93E2-49A3-A370-49DCCF636026.gif
    1,008.8 KB · Views: 680
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back