Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gut?..or intel to you?

Gut and there are so many things. Espn broadcasts talking grumors. Gruden doing radio interview and saying no coaching questions but brings up Rocky Top. Currie is on vacation. Interviews set up or not, you wouldn’t leave with no coach. He has been very visible over weekend.

Reactions: 2 people
Im still pullin for that VN golf outing! Maybe Gruden can host all of us at Cherokee!

Ill be happy to host the VN golf outing somewhere...as long as we make it for a good cause.

Hell no on Cherokee....golf course sux.

Holston Hills is the crown jewel of ktown golf wise.

Reactions: 40 people
Forged, maybe, but a lot of pros aren't using forged irons anymore (PXG for example). If you haven't hit the P790's, you need to try them. They are the same technology as the PXG's which cost almost twice as much, but they spin the ball better. They look like forged, hit like a cavity back (they aren't), and have a huge sweet spot. The problem I had with the PXG is that the ball rolled too much after landing. The 790's stop quicker. Best looking performance iron on the market and they are awesome. I'm a 7 hdcp. (up from 4)--age catching up with me--putter failing.

Forged irons are great for short irons and feel but most new players don’t have the patience to learn how to hit forged low irons. Heck most average golfers don’t even carry a 2, 3, or 4 iron anyone. 70 is pretty stout from the back tees at the Honors, I couldn’t do that.

Ill be happy to host the VN golf outing somewhere...as long as we make it for a good cause.

Hell no on Cherokee....golf course sux.

Holston Hills is the crown jewel of ktown golf wise.
That would be awesome.. A good cause would be for Vets with ptsd and other problems

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back