Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really happening guys???

1zbdya.jpg

99.7%

Reactions: 2 people
You are the only human alive that I have ever heard use that phrase other than my Grandmother and Mom.

I never understood it as a kid.

Who is this Katy and why is she barring the door?

Katherine Douglas. Ok I admit, I googled it.

Edit : forgot about the second question - she was trying to save the king.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
So if I call up Cade Mays and ask that he re-commit to Tennessee I am in violation of NCAA rules? The NCAA cops (who have zero authority) will come and punish me in some way? IF .... Gruden called him as a private citizen there is NOTHING in violation. The NCAA can be all over it all they want but they can't do squat.

Not saying Gruden DID call him...just sayin'.

Grude Afternoon, Grudenites!!

After plenty of sleep and rest, I’m feeling much better today...Just got caught up on all the Grumors..Wow, if you don’t believe Jon F’n Gruden is coming now, then I’m not sure what to tell you...It’s happening, folks..

Thank you for all the nice sentiments and prayers last night..They could really be felt..One of the many reasons that I love this place..We are like one big Grudenite Family...

SOON

:devilsmoke:

glad you're feeling better. God is good

Reactions: 2 people
Wonder how much the raise will be for the guy who breaks the story first? I know as soon as I see official word, I’m going on alumni hall and buying every damn thing they have lol

I have absolutely had those conversations with people. The calling of coaches about potential interest is not far fetched. The MOU and contacting recruits is absurd.

It's not about contact with coaches being far-fetched, the context in which a few here seem to think it goes down, however, is!

you, sir, are absolutely one of the most sarcastic people i've ever encountered. i like sarcasm. nothing is more funny, than when it sarcastic and funny.

i think what i'm saying is ... i kinda like you.

it's taken me a while, but i do.

and i almost put you on the list a couple times, but i couldn't, 'cause i kinda thought i was following your sarcasm. i was, so i didn't.

anywho, carry on ...

Behr rocks.

He and Butchna, sometimes you have to read what they wrote twice, go back and re-read the post they were responding to, then re-read what they wrote a third time...but they're always fun. :)

Reactions: 3 people
yahoo sports is even reporting Jon Gruden likely to return to coaching and the Tennessee Vols looks to be the perfect fit....

GBO

#Soon

Reactions: 8 people
you, sir, are absolutely one of the most sarcastic people i've ever encountered. i like sarcasm. nothing is more funny, than when it sarcastic and funny.

i think what i'm saying is ... i kinda like you.

it's taken me a while, but i do.

and i almost put you on the list a couple times, but i couldn't, 'cause i kinda thought i was following your sarcasm. i was, so i didn't.

anywho, carry on ...

You're a good one preacher, I'm glad I'm not on your list.

If you kinda like me, that makes two of us.

Reactions: 1 person
So if I call up Cade Mays and ask that he re-commit to Tennessee I am in violation of NCAA rules? The NCAA cops (who have zero authority) will come and punish me in some way? IF .... Gruden called him as a private citizen there is NOTHING in violation. The NCAA can be all over it all they want but they can't do squat.

Not saying Gruden DID call him...just sayin'.

I don't think they could do anything until the coach actually becomes a coach and then they absolutely could act on the coach and the university.

Can we all agree on something? That before coming in with a SIAP, or has anyone heard this tidbit, or check out this incredible twitter post...at MINIMUM skim a few pages back.

This thread is moving fast and I am reading Swain posts five times an afternoon.

I wouldn't want to put a limit on the information that comes in here. It may have been posted several pages back, but not everyone follows this thread page for page. It may be the first time some people are seeing it.

Remember, we have a lot of lurkers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back