Automobilia etc....

I never cared for Gone In 60 Seconds, Angelina. White folks just look strange with dreads.

.....true. but that is a bullet I'm willing to take for the greater good.

And, in other news.

Ford Reportedly Might Be Planning A Return To Le Mans

ct21kyql8wvmxqs5f3qd.jpg

2011-nissan-murano-cross-cabriolet---01.jpg

One of the project managers at work bought one of these and was parked next to me on Thursday. She paid over 40k.

That car embodies almost every issue I have with Nissan.

You don't have a single vehicle considered in the top 3 of almost any segment, overall quality has been slipping, and so on...yet that thing somehow crawled out of product development.

How it made it through to actually be produced is beyond me. It should have never made it off of a sketch pad or computer desktop. At most, maybe a goofball concept they debut at a lower tier show. Yet, they built it.

(And yes, I realize its been killed off now, but seeing one in person just reinforced my thoughts.)

The first time I saw one I immediately thought Pontiac Aztec.

707 horses. ....too bad a bunch of those horses will flee through what's left of the rear tires.

Even though it's a brickhouse, I love that bodystyle.

Last edited:
707 horses. ....too bad a bunch of those horses will flee through what's left of the rear tires.

Even though it's a brickhouse, I love that bodystyle.

Best looking retro car out there IMO.

I'm in the market for a new car, narrowed it down to either a Focus or Dart, manual transmission is a must.

Which one do you guys think would be the best choice?

No Mazda Nerd :)

Don't know if you already made your purchase, but I work with a guy who bought a new Dart last year and it was a horrible car. Dude got rid of it in less than a year. Lots of problems with technology aspects and pieces of the car literally falling apart. I drove it once and was very underwhelmed by the vehicle.

Last edited:
Don't know if you already made your purchase, but I work with a guy who bought a new Dart last year and it was a horrible car. Dude got rid of it in less than a year. Lots of problems with technology aspects and pieces of the car literally falling apart. I drove it once and was very underwhelmed by the vehicle.

I chose the Ford Focus, it seems to be a great car so far. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the My Ford Sync, she doesn't understand my southern accent lol

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back