Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

You’re projecting nicely this afternoon. Your Depends must be riding high and tight again. Lol

I'm not the one with the weird fixation on calling people worthless and weak. Your are so desperately trying to prove you don't fit the description by projecting it on others.

Daddy issues IMO

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not the one with the weird fixation on calling people worthless and weak. Your are so desperately trying to prove you don't fit the description by projecting it on others.

Daddy issues IMO

I just tell the truth. It’s not my fault you’re worthless and can’t handle it. You don’t need to project your daddy issues on others. So you were the runt of the litter. Get over it.

Last edited:
I just tell the truth. It’s not my fault you’re worthless and can’t handle it. You don’t need to project your daddy issues on others. So you were the runt of the litter. Get over it.

Hey, I could be wrong. You might just be an enormous douchebag overcompensating for another reason, but I'm going to stick with my gut feeling on this one until new evidence comes to light. Lol

Hey, I could be wrong. You might just be an enormous douchebag overcompensating for another reason, but I'm going to stick with my gut feeling on this one until new evidence comes to light. Lol

Aww, you’re adorable. People telling you what you are means they’re overcompensating. Keep your chin up lil fella. Your life might get better.

Reactions: 1 person
Did anybody have the nuts to listen to this?

Albertville, AL was held up as a cautionary tale of what would happen with unfettered immigration by the likes of Jeff Sessions and Scott Beason.

Well, the results are in. Jeff Session has moved onto pursuing the same shenanigans on the federal level, completely ignoring the fact that he was wrong about everything and Beason is walking his opinion of Albertville back (but is giving the white people in Albertville the credit for making it work - which I agree they deserve lots of credit, but JFC).

Who has the courage to listen? Here is part 2:

Our Town - Part Two | This American Life

Everybody with an open mind on both sides should listen to this. It's a case study on Albertville, AL which is a small town with poultry plants that has been transformed by immigration. It's not all good and it's not all bad, but it will probably surprise you in a lot of ways.

Our Town | This American Life

Literally the only reason I prefer the US to most places is the money. Other than that, I tend to be away from here when I can.

Our culture sucks, most of our people suck, our original food sucks, our leaders suck, our education system sucks. But hey, we make good flicks/tunes and our exchange rates are pretty sick in some of my favorite places. That is quite literally all I need.

At least you admit you hate the country. Most left leaning people try to hide that.

Reactions: 2 people
Every time I visit over here, it’s the same 4-6 people arguing about the same stuff.

We’re doomed as a country if a couple of Joe’s like us can’t even find some common ground.

Sorry but nothing else would be a deterrent to illegal immigration. It boils down to one question, do they want to stop it or not.

I'm to the point of believing that politicians don't want to actually fix anything. Job security - just keep adding patches because somebody's always willing to write a check to influence legislation and regulation. There's just no profit in actually fixing a problem.

Our fast food, gas guzzling, murderous, socioeconomically unbalanced, reality tv/pop obsessed culture sucks a fat one. It's a fatter, louder, well armed UK.

We worship flags and selfies. Family and interpersonal connections are fading.

Hot dogs and craft beer are overrated.

NOW...you've really crossed the line!!!
:)

I'm to the point of believing that politicians don't want to actually fix anything. Job security - just keep adding patches because somebody's always willing to write a check to influence legislation and regulation. There's just no profit in actually fixing a problem.
Unfortunately, I am afraid that you are correct.

At least you admit you hate the country. Most left leaning people try to hide that.

Well I'm not left leaning. I do enjoy the diversity in climates and a lot of the land. I guess I don't hate the country. I just recognize how ****ty its culture is.

Honestly, most folks in this forum also hate our culture without realizing it. Y'all spend days *****ing about political correctness, millennials, politicians, and pop culture.

Question is: what exactly do y'all love so much aside from imaginary borders and the false notion that we are the only land of the free? What? We clean house at the Olympics? Destin? Country music? Daisy dukes?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back