Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

How? He's been in the landscape business for decades. Those skills don't really translate in a place where little landscaping is done.
Sometimes workers need to get retrained for other jobs. Think of the guy as a coal miner. That should help you. Since when did you ever worry about anything but the big picture?

How’s this, I’ll care as much about these people as you care about those who illegals rape and kill.

That’s of course to say, I won’t care at all. Just like you.

The thing is "caring" isn't really the part that matters. The part that matters is that you support this sort of bad government. You support a government that does devastating, stupid, and counterproductive things in the name of the law. I don't support rapists.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Have you ever met any real Latinos?

I don’t think you have....

Sometimes workers need to get retrained for other jobs. Think of the guy as a coal miner. That should help you. Since when did you ever worry about anything but the big picture?

How’s this, I’ll care as much about these people as you care about those who illegals rape and kill.

That’s of course to say, I won’t care at all. Just like you.

Riveting Red Herrings, Batman!

Reactions: 3 people
The thing is "caring" isn't really the part that matters. The part that matters is that you support this sort of bad government. You support a government that does devastating, stupid, and counterproductive things in the name of the law. I don't support rapists.

You’ve never talked about the rapists and killers as much as you have these people itt. You love to sweep their crimes under the rug.

Instead of mentioning the rapists and murderers you like to try and change the subject or post a news article about an illegal valedictorian. Lol

Last edited:
They had no business having a business here. That’s their problem.

They were born in the correct place.

Dude, that family has been here since before you were old enough to pop involuntary boners and you think they have no business being here? Because they didn't go through some arbitrary process 20 years ago? Because they weren't born on the correct side of a manmade border?

You're espousing some law of the land sheeple sh*t right now.

Reactions: 3 people
Dude, that family has been here since before you were old enough to pop involuntary boners and you think they have no business being here? Because they didn't go through some arbitrary process 20 years ago? Because they weren't born on the correct side of a manmade border?

Again, they were born in the correct place. Just because you find it arbitrary that people should be here legally doesn’t mean it’s arbitrary. It’s cute that you downplay it just because you disagree. Thus, you have no point.

Why do you find the U.S. to be so much better than Mexico? Why is America a “Correct” place to be born and not Mexico? Why can’t these people help their own country? Now you’ll be supporting transcitizens or some crap. Haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

We are either a nation of law or we’re not.

Reactions: 2 people
Again, they were born in the correct place. Just because you find it arbitrary that people should be here legally doesn’t mean it’s arbitrary. It’s cute that you downplay it just because you disagree. Thus, you have no point.

Why do you find the U.S. to be so much better than Mexico? Why is America a “Correct” place to be born and not Mexico? Why can’t these people help their own country? Now you’ll be supporting transcitizens or some crap. Haha

Literally the only reason I prefer the US to most places is the money. Other than that, I tend to be away from here when I can.

Our culture sucks, most of our people suck, our original food sucks, our leaders suck, our education system sucks. But hey, we make good flicks/tunes and our exchange rates are pretty sick in some of my favorite places. That is quite literally all I need.

Reactions: 2 people
Literally the only reason I prefer the US to most places is the money. Other than that, I tend to be away from here when I can.

Our culture sucks, most of our people suck, our original food sucks, our leaders suck, our education system sucks. But hey, we make good flicks/tunes and our exchange rates are pretty sick in some of my favorite places. That is quite literally all I need.

Our culture doesn’t suck, it’s an amalgamation of many different ones. Most people suck, period. What is original American food?

Agree our education system and leaders suck.

Last edited:

This country has become a cesspool of people. Certain countries are better in certain points you made, absolutely, but not collectively. None of this addresses why these people were born in the “correct” place.

This country has become a cesspool of people. Certain countries are better in certain points you made, absolutely, but not collectively. None of this addresses why these people were born in the “correct” place.

Because I'm not going to dignify the notion of being born in a "correct" or "incorrect" place with any sort of response. Sorry.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back