Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

New polling proves President Trump is right — 'Americans are #Dreamers, too' | TheHill

A stunning 65 percent of Americans support a DACA deal that ends chain migration, eliminates the random visa lottery and secures the border with a wall. Only 35 percent of Americans did not agree.

Nearly 70 percent of Americans oppose the visa lottery which allows immigrants to be picked at random for entry into the country.

In fact, nearly 80 percent of Americans believe that immigration should be based on merit and skills, not just family ties.

Even more interesting, the poll shows that 60 percent of Americans believe that even if dreamers are allowed to stay, they should not be given preference to bring relatives to the United States.

When faced with a choice, nearly 80 percent want secure borders rather than open borders.

Specifically, 61 percent think that current border security is inadequate,

Yeah, there is a negative stigma attached to vocational programs. Silly when you think about it, as those are the jobs that are in high demand basically everywhere in North America.

I'm a Millennial, and it was beaten into my brain since elementary school that a four year degree was the absolute measure for "success." Other options were sort of brushed aside by basically all of my teachers through high school. That needs to change.

Unfortunately Z, there are no other options. Tech schools are very rare. People don't understand how much money you can make knowing how to work metal.

VN Store

Back