Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

Fines are just business expenses. Example: VW was fined 2.8B for their recent scandal plus about 30B in repair costs. It didn't make a dent in their earnings.

Volkswagen said that its third-quarter operating result was hit by a 2.5 billion euro ($2.95 billion) burden related to increasing settlement provisions. The stock fell sharply on Friday but clawed back some losses towards the session close.

Get ready for more nonsense like this. This is your government at work....tackling the non-issues with mindless solutions.

Oscar and Humberta Campos said goodbye to their children, ages 24, 22, and 16, before boarding a flight back to their native country. ... They boarded a 6:30 a.m. flight at Newark International Airport bound for Mexico City.

Campos said he fled violence in his hometown, Tamaulipas, and crossed the border into Texas in 1989. In their nearly 30 years of living in the U.S., the couple purchased a home in Bridgeton and had a landscaping business, the Courier Post reported. Their two oldest children are college graduates.

Deacon Arnaldo Santos of the Parish of the Holy Cross in Bridgeton, who has been assisting the family, called the Campos couple "good parents" and noted they didn't have a criminal record, according to the Post.

"I want criminals out of this country. I want them to get locked up," Santos told the Post. "But I have known this family for over 20 years. They are respectful, spiritual ... they are a good, good family and that's why I'm petitioning."

Mexican Immigrants from South Jersey, in the US for 30 Years, Deported, Leaving Behind 3 Children - NBC 10 Philadelphia

Reactions: 7 people
How? He's been in the landscape business for decades. Those skills don't really translate in a place where little landscaping is done.

Obviously you think highly of them. If they’re as great as you like to think they are they’ll help Mexico immensely. I hope America can still stand without them.

Reactions: 2 people
Obviously you think highly of them. If they’re as great as you like to think they are they’ll help Mexico immensely. I hope America can still stand without them.

If we're worried about benefit to society, a large percentage of the country should be deported.

Reactions: 5 people

I think they are probably regular joe's who made a good life for themselves in the land of opportunity. No idea why you think that means they can go and contribute to Mexico's economy as old farts with skills that aren't in demand.

Say you are right and they can help their economy, none of this merits deportation. None of this makes it good government or beneficial to society as a whole. Now we got a 16 YO kid without his/her parents to keep him grounded. Wonder if that goes sideways?

Reactions: 5 people
I think they are probably regular joe's who made a good life for themselves in the land of opportunity. No idea why you think that means they can go and contribute to Mexico's economy as old farts with skills that aren't in demand.

Say you are right and they can help their economy, none of this merits deportation. None of this makes it good government or beneficial to society as a whole. Now we got a 16 YO kid without his/her parents to keep him grounded. Wonder if that goes sideways?

How’s this, I’ll care as much about these people as you care about those who illegals rape and kill.

That’s of course to say, I won’t care at all. Just like you.

Oh absolutely. We’re way overpopulated and I’d love to kick millions out. We can at least start with the ones who have no business here.

Sounds like they did have a business here. The fact that they weren't born in the correct place shouldn't make them unworthy of living here.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back