Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

Our culture doesn’t suck, it’s an amalgamation of many different ones. Most people suck, period. What is original American food?

Agree our education system and leaders suck.

Our fast food, gas guzzling, murderous, socioeconomically unbalanced, reality tv/pop obsessed culture sucks a fat one. It's a fatter, louder, well armed UK.

We worship flags and selfies. Family and interpersonal connections are fading.

Hot dogs and craft beer are overrated.

Reactions: 1 person
Fail. You already said they weren’t born in the “correct” place.

I was paraphrasing your argument, tums.

Kind of like "I hate him because of his blue jacket."

"You hate him because of his blue jacket?"

I'm not going to sit and argue about why your hatred correlates with blue jackets, but I will ask if that is really your ****ing argument.

I was paraphrasing your argument, tums.

Kind of like "I hate him because of his blue jacket."

"You hate him because of his blue jacket?"

I'm not going to sit and argue about why your hatred correlates with blue jackets, but I will ask if that is really your ****ing argument.

You said something really stupid. Be a big boy. Accept it and move on. You have no argument because your point is retarded.

Reactions: 2 people
Typical tums response.

Actin' like a b*tch.

Says the *****.

I’m pointing out your stupid posts and all you can do is try and deflect to something else.

Typical dink. Post something stupid, get called out, become vulgar, run with tail tucked. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Our fast food, gas guzzling, murderous, socioeconomically unbalanced, reality tv/pop obsessed culture sucks a fat one. It's a fatter, louder, well armed UK.

We worship flags and selfies. Family and interpersonal connections are fading.

Hot dogs and craft beer are overrated.

I agree with the bold. The rest you'll find anywhere else you want to go.

You’ve never talked about the rapists and killers as much as you have these people itt. You love to sweep their crimes under the rug.

Instead of mentioning the rapists and murderers you like to try and change the subject or post a news article about an illegal valedictorian. Lol

This sounds like phrasing your 14 YO GF would use in an argument.

You're like an idiot liberal millennial focusing on the 1% and demonizing everybody that wants lower taxes. Why make it all about the rapists when the overwhelming majority are decent. The rapists make up a tiny minority.

And that's not even considering the logical inconsistency of deporting people because there is a very small chance they are rapists. If this is what you believe, it follows that a thousand other idiotic and overbearing solutions for preventing rape be employed...or are you fine with American-born rapists?

Now come up with more stupid **** to say. You're on a roll.

Reactions: 3 people

You're like an idiot liberal millennial focusing on the 1% and demonizing everybody that wants lower taxes. Why make it all about the rapists when the overwhelming majority are decent. The rapists make up a tiny minority.

And that's not even considering the logical inconsistency of deporting people because there is a very small chance they are rapists. If this is what you believe, it follows that a thousand other idiotic and overbearing solutions for preventing rape be employed...or are you fine with American-born rapists?

Lower taxes are good!

Worthless deflection. If I'm not dedicating my life to it, i must be wrong about it? Something like that? Get smarter and make better points, bro

It was a question. But since you were so pissy, if you feel so strongly about it and ***** about people who want to uphold the law, why not get off your ass and try to change it?

I’m still waiting for you to post something relevant and intelligent. So far you’ve posted about 14 year old girlfriends and didn’t address anything I factually pointed out about you. You’ve just deflected your pathetic and pointless argument to sidestep your retardation with this subject.

Try again, sport.

Last edited:
It was a question. But since you were so pissy, if you feel so strongly about it and ***** about people who want to uphold the law, why not get off your ass and try to change it?

So now you're acting like this isn't where you were going with it? You're senile and don't remember that you've pulled this dumb move before.

So now you're acting like this isn't where you were going with it? You're senile and don't remember that you've pulled this dumb move before.

Oh Huff, don't be so defensive. We all know that you're a *****er and not a doer.

Reactions: 2 people
Everybody with an open mind on both sides should listen to this. It's a case study on Albertville, AL which is a small town with poultry plants that has been transformed by immigration. It's not all good and it's not all bad, but it will probably surprise you in a lot of ways.

Our Town | This American Life

Well, you are worthless if that makes you feel better. The truth never gets stale. But you already know that.

You come off as someone who was berated and abused by an aggressive father throughout his childhood. Was little Tums a Worthless and Weak little bed wetter?

You come off as someone who was berated and abused by an aggressive father throughout his childhood. Was little Tums a Worthless and Weak little bed wetter?

You’re projecting nicely this afternoon. Your Depends must be riding high and tight again. Lol

VN Store

Back