Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

So sorry Joe, tell Tiffany we are all thinking of her.

Speaking of which, can we send you guys a gift card or something for dinner?
You don't have to do that, but you (or anyone) are welcome to send her a card if you want. She's so heartbroken, that may help her feel better knowing you guys are thinking about her.

Poor thing. It was a rough night, we were up a while, I just held her while she cried until she fell asleep. She's so tired, somehow kicked her Georgia throw blanket in the floor, and is wrapped in my Tennessee one. She's still sleeping, worn out from the hospital, and crying so much.IMG_20240328_075354045.jpg

She's gone guys. It was so fast, it just went from 30 and her heart around 60 to nothing. It was peaceful, just pray for everyone, especially Tiffany, She's struggling right now
So sorry to hear this Joe, breaks my heart for you all! I'll continue praying 🙏🏻

Here's a little sample of what kind of people her sisters can be. I didn't want to post thus last night, but knew something was up when I saw it happen. The Florida sister didn't shed a tear that I saw, which I know some people don't. While everyone else was hugging and crying, she was taking pictures. Not of her mom or family, but the room, nurses board, and machines they had in the room. She just called demanding Tiffany give her access to her mom's chart, because "they killed her mom, not the cancer, and they're going to pay". She's wanting to sue the hospital now, because they could have cured her, but killed her instead. She's so stupid, doesn't even realize they have her there with her dad rejecting hospice the first time they offered. They have been excellent in taking care of her. Lord forgive me, but She's an idiot. I'd understand if there was malpractice, but good grief her records show she was eat up. Tiffany told her to kick rocks pretty much. They show up here demanding, they're gonna see a bad side of me.

Here's a little sample of what kind of people her sisters can be. I didn't want to post thus last night, but knew something was up when I saw it happen. The Florida sister didn't shed a tear that I saw, which I know some people don't. While everyone else was hugging and crying, she was taking pictures. Not of her mom or family, but the room, nurses board, and machines they had in the room. She just called demanding Tiffany give her access to her mom's chart, because "they killed her mom, not the cancer, and they're going to pay". She's wanting to sue the hospital now, because they could have cured her, but killed her instead. She's so stupid, doesn't even realize they have her there with her dad rejecting hospice the first time they offered. They have been excellent in taking care of her. Lord forgive me, but She's an idiot. I'd understand if there was malpractice, but good grief her records show she was eat up. Tiffany told her to kick rocks pretty much. They show up here demanding, they're gonna see a bad side of me.
Everyone grieves differently. Hopefully, the stupid is just part of hers (Floriduh's).

Reactions: joevol33
These were the kind of cases that annoyed me when I worked in defense. Such a waste of time, but ones we knew we would win.

It's time to cut her out of Tiffany's life Joe. I hate to say it, but it's time.

It's time to cut her out of Tiffany's life Joe. I hate to say it, but it's time.
I hate talking about someone, but she's the definition of trash. Don't care about anything, except herself. I had hoped this would change her, but she just saw her mom dying as a money grab. I agree

Florida Man ain’t got nothing on that clown.

VN Store

Back