Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Here's a little sample of what kind of people her sisters can be. I didn't want to post thus last night, but knew something was up when I saw it happen. The Florida sister didn't shed a tear that I saw, which I know some people don't. While everyone else was hugging and crying, she was taking pictures. Not of her mom or family, but the room, nurses board, and machines they had in the room. She just called demanding Tiffany give her access to her mom's chart, because "they killed her mom, not the cancer, and they're going to pay". She's wanting to sue the hospital now, because they could have cured her, but killed her instead. She's so stupid, doesn't even realize they have her there with her dad rejecting hospice the first time they offered. They have been excellent in taking care of her. Lord forgive me, but She's an idiot. I'd understand if there was malpractice, but good grief her records show she was eat up. Tiffany told her to kick rocks pretty much. They show up here demanding, they're gonna see a bad side of me.
Let me reiterate...
Joe, wouldn't hurt for you and Tiffany to casually mention that she may be setting them up for a malpractice suit also. That may help keep her away.

Reactions: joevol33
Here's a little sample of what kind of people her sisters can be. I didn't want to post thus last night, but knew something was up when I saw it happen. The Florida sister didn't shed a tear that I saw, which I know some people don't. While everyone else was hugging and crying, she was taking pictures. Not of her mom or family, but the room, nurses board, and machines they had in the room. She just called demanding Tiffany give her access to her mom's chart, because "they killed her mom, not the cancer, and they're going to pay". She's wanting to sue the hospital now, because they could have cured her, but killed her instead. She's so stupid, doesn't even realize they have her there with her dad rejecting hospice the first time they offered. They have been excellent in taking care of her. Lord forgive me, but She's an idiot. I'd understand if there was malpractice, but good grief her records show she was eat up. Tiffany told her to kick rocks pretty much. They show up here demanding, they're gonna see a bad side of me.
Monetizing her mother's death, what a POS.

So sorry for Tiffany, after losing a major figure in her family, but time to cut off the siblings NOW, because they will try to drag her into their drama-llama chit. She is not going to be able to talk sense or dignity into them, because 🤑🤑🤑.

Tiffany and her dad are obviously the ones who are feeling the grief and loss. They deserve all the time and attention. No one else has demonstrated this yet. There might be an impulse to "mend the family" after the death of her mom, but it is not currently at a mendable state.

Take care of the ones whose hearts are breaking, not the ones checking their bank balances and thinking what-if.

So sorry for Tiffany, after losing a major figure in her family, but time to cut off the siblings NOW, because they will try to drag her into their drama-llama chit. She is not going to be able to talk sense or dignity into them, because 🤑🤑🤑.

Tiffany and her dad are obviously the ones who are feeling the grief and loss. They deserve all the time and attention. No one else has demonstrated this yet. There might be an impulse to "mend the family" after the death of her mom, but it is not currently at a mendable state.

Take care of the ones whose hearts are breaking, not the ones checking their bank balances and thinking what-if.
I will say I was surprised with her dad. I was sure he'd just mentally breakdown, but he held it together pretty good. He actually didn't sob until I hugged him, out everyone he let go on me. Just told him i loved him, and he still had us. I guess he was trying to be strong for her family, and just felt like he could with me. I do worry when he actually has to be alone, but it'll be over a week at least. Florida idiot is going back Sunday, and Tiffany is staying next week while I'm gone. I had the fishing trip planned, and told Tiffany I'd wait, but she said it works out good, so she can spend time with him. At least I've been able to take the past two nights off, and off all weekend with her. It'll do him some good to have her for a few days while I'm gone.

This is so well stated.

Anyway you can casually get her phone and delete all the pictures? Realistically all you need to do is convince Tiff's dad no to go along with it and let the dumbass dig her own legal grave.

Joe how are your daughters taking it?
It was hard for the oldest two, because they weren't there. I stepped out and called the oldest, and let her cry on the phone with me. Middle one had been there most of the day, but had to get back to her apartment to study for a test today. She hadn't been gone 30 minutes, it's about an hour from the hospital, and I called her. She cried, and I stayed on the phone until she settled down because she was driving. Little bit, she's funny like me, don't really want to cry in front of everyone. She laid her head over her and kissed her, then stepped out. I couldn't find her in the waiting room, so I called. She was outside at the fountain by herself. I let her have her time, and she came back with the rest of us.

It was hard for the oldest two, because they weren't there. I stepped out and called the oldest, and let her cry on the phone with me. Middle one had been there most of the day, but had to get back to her apartment to study for a test today. She hadn't been gone 30 minutes, it's about an hour from the hospital, and I called her. She cried, and I stayed on the phone until she settled down because she was driving. Little bit, she's funny like me, don't really want to cry in front of everyone. She laid her head over her and kissed her, then stepped out. I couldn't find her in the waiting room, so I called. She was outside at the fountain by herself. I let her have her time, and she came back with the rest of us.
Joe, you got an epic family.

I will say I was surprised with her dad. I was sure he'd just mentally breakdown, but he held it together pretty good. He actually didn't sob until I hugged him, out everyone he let go on me. Just told him i loved him, and he still had us. I guess he was trying to be strong for her family, and just felt like he could with me. I do worry when he actually has to be alone, but it'll be over a week at least. Florida idiot is going back Sunday, and Tiffany is staying next week while I'm gone. I had the fishing trip planned, and told Tiffany I'd wait, but she said it works out good, so she can spend time with him. At least I've been able to take the past two nights off, and off all weekend with her. It'll do him some good to have her for a few days while I'm gone.
So this is kinda random, but I suggested that my former mother-in-law do this when my former stepfather-in-law passed (family from first marriage was complex, lol), and it wound up meaning a lot to her:

If Tiffany's mom's voice was recorded on something, even kind of silly like a voicemail leave-a-message, etc., don't delete that. One thing that I have heard over and over is the family saying that they missed the loved one's voice, and if they could only hear him/her again. Even if it's something as simple and dumb as "Leave a message at the click", find a way to save it. {{{{{hugs}}}}} at you guys. 💓

So this is kinda random, but I suggested that my former mother-in-law did this when my former stepfather-in-law passed (family from first marriage was complex, lol), and it wound up meaning a lot to her:

If Tiffany's mom's voice was recorded on something, even kind of silly like a voicemail leave-a-message, etc., don't delete that. One thing that I have heard over and over is the family saying that they missed the loved one's voice, and if they could only hear him/her again. Even if it's something as simple and dumb as "Leave a message at the click", find a way to save it. {{{{{hugs}}}}} at you guys. 💓
I'll mention that to her. Last night at home got rough when she was holding her phone, and looking at her mom's pic/contact info. She looked at me, and the hurt in her eyes broke me, and said "I can't ever talk to my momma again ". It's weird, and I can't explain it like I'd like, but the look in her eyes was so broken. I've felt helpless when she was bad physically, but that made me feel helpless horribly. I knew I couldn't take that hurt, and I could see the hurt if that makes sense. That's when I just laid beside her, and kinda petted her until she fell asleep

So this is kinda random, but I suggested that my former mother-in-law do this when my former stepfather-in-law passed (family from first marriage was complex, lol), and it wound up meaning a lot to her:

One of the 2 in red by the phone icon is a message from my Dad 5 years ago.

IMG_5834.png

@vollygirl and @WestTennesseeFox - Can you two take care of this....

I'll mention that to her. Last night at home got rough when she was holding her phone, and looking at her mom's pic/contact info. She looked at me, and the hurt in her eyes broke me, and said "I can't ever talk to my momma again ". It's weird, and I can't explain it like I'd like, but the look in her eyes was so broken. I've felt helpless when she was bad physically, but that made me feel helpless horribly. I knew I couldn't take that hurt, and I could see the hurt if that makes sense. That's when I just laid beside her, and kinda petted her until she fell asleep
Time is the only thing that will ease that pain. Somebody told me, on the first Mother's Day without her, it'll never be easy - but it gets easier. They were right.

My Mom used to call all of us kids every year on our birthday and sing "Happy Birthday". She did that until she passed 8 years ago. I inherited her inability to hit a single note on key, ever. She always really mangled the song cuz she was "singing" solo a capella, no instruments or other voices to cover the bad notes. I recorded her singing the last time she called on my birthday. She was 97 and aging had not improved her musical capabilities. I listen to that recording every once in a while. I think I'll listen to it tonight.

VN Store

Back