Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

They just took her off the bipap. Tiffany called and said her oxygen dropped fast, and it probably won't be long. I called to check little bit out of school, we're heading down soon as she gets here. She said she lost it when they were saying goodbye, because hospice is going to keep her sedated. They had to take her out in a wheelchair, because she was crying so hard she couldn't stand (especially being weak anyway). Just pray for her, the family, and me that I can be strong for her

Hospice nurse is in here now talking with them. She's telling them she doesn't think it'll be long. Her oxygen is at 48, I'm surprised she's still holding on. Her dad is going to have a hard time, I can tell the way he's acting with Hospice.

Hospice nurse is in here now talking with them. She's telling them she doesn't think it'll be long. Her oxygen is at 48, I'm surprised she's still holding on. Her dad is going to have a hard time, I can tell the way he's acting with Hospice.
He will surprise you. Say a prayer with him and pray for strength.

Praying for all of you 🙏🏻

It's an odd feeling waiting on someone to die. I know that sounds funny, and don't mean it harshly, just the people I've lost that were close were all unexpected, or quickly. I'm just thinking out loud, and definitely not saying that to her, or anyone here.

It's an odd feeling waiting on someone to die. I know that sounds funny, and don't mean it harshly, just the people I've lost that were close were all unexpected, or quickly. I'm just thinking out loud, and definitely not saying that to her, or anyone here.
It's odd wondering if it's going to be a some kind of relief, knowing it won't. Exhaustion does that to you.

She's still holding on. We thought she was going a little bit ago, everything bottomed out, oxygen was down to 9 for a couple of minutes. Surprisingly, it went back to 30-40 for now.

Reactions: CPA and Vjcvette
She's gone guys. It was so fast, it just went from 30 and her heart around 60 to nothing. It was peaceful, just pray for everyone, especially Tiffany, She's struggling right now
So sorry my friend. All my prayers for peace for you and Tiffany’s family in the knowledge that Jesus promises everlasting life with no pain or regrets.

She's gone guys. It was so fast, it just went from 30 and her heart around 60 to nothing. It was peaceful, just pray for everyone, especially Tiffany, She's struggling right now
Thank you all. It's hard watching the person you love so heartbroken.
Praying for you all. You did your best, and she was a fighter. She's won her victory, and now she's at peace. 🙏

VN Store

Back