Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

malinoisvol

Pick up your Balls and Rattle your Cannons!
20210504_121613 (1).jpg
O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Gonna share in here. Tiffany said she went to pay the electric bill online, but it was showing a credit. I told her to call cause I didn't pay it, not due till Sunday and I don't pay stuff 🤣. Anyway, she called, and sure enough it's paid, and has a credit. Lady said probably would be enough to cover the next bill. Someone apparently paid it anonymously.

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Gonna share in here. Tiffany said she went to pay the electric bill online, but it was showing a credit. I told her to call cause I didn't pay it, not due till Sunday and I don't pay stuff 🤣. Anyway, she called, and sure enough it's paid, and has a credit. Lady said probably would be enough to cover the next bill. Someone apparently paid it anonymously.
SweeeT!!!

Reactions: joevol33

Make it happen.
God willing we are. She's feeling okay right now, but normally does on treatment. Her last one for this particular antibiotic is Monday, so she's a little worried about after that. She does really like having the port versus the picc line though for treatment.

Tiffany was a trooper at putt putt. She couldn't make it through the whole game, wasn't feeling too well. She did sit inside and watch the girls play games. Some friends went with us, so she had someone to talk with while the rest of us acted like kids.

VN Store

Back