The VolReporter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I tell you guys?

My source has something going on with a Christmas show in NYC. I'm watching NBC right now going to do some things i'm not expecting much until 10/11et

I told you things are going to get released.

Hart is doing a fantastic job with UT admin /

I also heard that 3 planes went Gruden's way and a few are staying the night. That's all I can say!

I swear to you, if you are lying, there will be retribution. :machgun:

What did I tell you guys?

My source has something going on with a Christmas show in NYC. I'm watching NBC right now going to do some things i'm not expecting much until 10/11et

I told you things are going to get released.

Hart is doing a fantastic job with UT admin /

I also heard that 3 planes went Gruden's way and a few are staying the night. That's all I can say!

you're full of it. You make a fantastic claim that "things are getting released" but I don't see one credible source/site releasing anything. I'm sure you're going to post a link from bleacher report next and claim i(T)'s done!!

BOOM!!

Last edited:
you're full of it. You make a fantastic claim that "things are getting released" but I don't see one credible source/site releasing anything. I'm sure you're going to post a link from bleacher report next and claim i(T)'s done!!

You forgot the BOOM!

Reactions: 1 person
I feel like if Hart did land someone like Stoops that VN would be disappointed after all of the talk about Gruden. Everyone wants Gruden that bad

"Oh...its just Bob Stoops..."

btw, not saying he is on the line, but just making a point. And no I am not out for Harts head. I think he's doing a great job. After all, we are all on the edge of our seat waiting for the announcement right?

Last edited:
Slumber party at Jon's. don't worry, there's plenty of room in the backyard to park your corporate jets.

Reactions: 2 people
What do you guys know about Jimmy Hyams? Is he credible?

He said we're interviewing a few coaches NEXT WEEK and that an announcement won't come for ANOTHER WEEK AND A HALF.

As much as this report pisses me off, and as much as I want to "shoot the messenger", if this is true it isn't his fault.

But my question is: Should I believe this? 10-13 days seems like an awfully long time to wait to announce a new coach. How much attention should I pay Mr. Hyams?

Take it to the bank...

sarcasm

Reactions: 2 people
My source informed our family that UT will be meeting with JG this evening...... It's happening. If you know how to track planes get on it. Because it's 100% happening.

My source is unable to attend but WE all know who is going. And the list is long.

As of now. What has happened is UT put together a 2nd offer. Why? I don't know. Nobody does but the UT admin / however at this time my source talking to everyone believes UT is being put in a position to make a move within the next 36 hrs. Why? Because they know JG did this to them last week and they want to make sure they get a great head coach real soon.

I asked questions and the consensus is that JG wants to come to UT. But is being forced by his peers to make a run at the NFL (San Diego Chargers have now made it to the top of the list) Gruden is happy at ESPN but other sources to my family have said that JG knows this will be his shot to get back into coaching. If JG passes on UT he will never get an elite NCAA coaching job. If he passes on the NFL his stock will never be this high.

I'm afraid that JG might be bargaining himself out of offers. So I think JG now realizes the time is now!

My source is away right now but I know that within the next 2 hrs when he does return there will be lots of conference calls and updates coming in. Tonight is the night Vol fans!

Crack, Mimosa's, and more crack.....

Name me 1 source that said UT is not talking to JG? There hasn't been 1 source. Not 1 source.

I told you 2 days ago that you will be hearing about reports because UT started to give out access. I told you last night that it was going to be the last night of no news and then this morning we had over 20 reports from local and national media.

So don't tell me that I am wrong.

Respect the source and deal with it.

I'm going to have some dinner and then shortly after watch some tv and tune in to see whats happening. We have approx 2 hrs to go until i'm sure we start hearing about what happened with there meeting.

I can feel a ban coming in the air tonight.....oh lord.

I think VolReporter is trolling, but it is strange that there is some new information coming out all the sudden...

Gruden called off the 1st meeting because his "people/mafia" saw VolNations own Jackson Harris camped out in the airport. They got spooked and called it off. More to follow.

Damn you! I was trying to take a swig of water when I read that. Nice. Unless you're my computer screen or keyboard.

News Flash....

JimVol has insider information..

Right NOW... Hart is conducting a HC job search to replace DD..

Whew.. I am glad I got that off my chest.. having that much "insider" knowledge and not sharing with the VolNation was bothering me.

Reactions: 1 person
Seems like every time VolReporter has something to "report" it's always an hour or two after the time he says it will happen.

I want to believe in all the Gruden hype I really do. I just want all this BS to be over with. Hire some one, save the recruits we have, and win some damn ball games.

The mods won't delete him, because even they are impressed with his trolling skills. If he's lying, i say we all deliver an extremely violent beatdown to him. And kick his dog. And burn his mattress. That's bout all I got.

A) Why would we delete him? This is the "Rumors and Speculation" forum. He is throwing out rumors and speculation. Don't read him if you don't want to.

B) I do have to admit that I'm impressed with his trolling skills.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back