The VolReporter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
get ready guys.... it's about that time.

time for another Volreporter BOOM. Every few hours we get some more breaking news from him. My guess it's coming any moment now....

Nothing yet! Not much happening. I'm just watching television. I've been contacting some ppl via phone and there is nothing going on. Might be a long night.

I know later on tonight is going to be big when this is done. I do know that some UT admin are staying where they are meeting. Where is hart? been told nothing. Where is Haslam? nothing yet.

So stay tuned. Going to be a long night. I expect knoxville media going to pick up on this soon and they are going to be releasing some information tonight or tomorrow morning.

I know i will hear something before they do unless there is some delay in communicating due to personal reasons or the odd thing if i'm out, or outside,etc.

Stay tuned

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously guys. Who was the poster claiming sources and that he was a writer for Saturday night live during the DC search? I would put money on them having the same IP address.

When is Tampa Bay's final payment to Jon Gruden due and what company does Haslam have that is currently associated with Jon Gruden?

GOOD NIGHT KNOXVILLE

This is probably obvious but I am sleep deprived from a stomach virus. What is the answer to the second part about the Haslam/Chucky association?

Jeezus, this is great.

We've got a win/win going on here. Let's say all this turned out to be true -- great, seems to be what everyone wants. Let's say it doesn't -- we still got to see and participate in one of the most effective and creative bits of trolling in VN history.

Seriously, the dude has been getting verbally slapped around every which way for days and hasn't broken character or changed his cheery tone a single time. And every time he steps in with another true-or-damned-creative tale, served with a friendly smile, it's like the Kong village gate just got busted open a little further. People going all apesh!t and then stopping to see if it'll happen some more. Freakin awesome.

And everybody's that's *****ing and yelling Ban! are like those folks who shake their heads at that scoundrel televangelist on the screen... week after week after week.

I hope they and he all keep at it. Whether he's legit or not is moot, he could be a diagnosable maniac or a wiseass kid or a funny schmo that likes to push buttons. Don't care. This sh!t's hilarious. And VolReporter isn't the funny one; he's just the guy tossing in the banana peels.

Reactions: 6 people
WTH? How do you not just say to Gruden's agent, " the job is his name the price". I can remember when Bobby Bowden turned the Alabama job down cause he didn't think he should interview. That was stupid on Alabama's part. You don't interview a huge hire. This should've been done last week.

Nothing yet! Not much happening. I'm just watching television. I've been contacting some ppl via phone and there is nothing going on. Might be a long night.

I know later on tonight is going to be big when this is done. I do know that some UT admin are staying where they are meeting. Where is hart? been told nothing. Where is Haslam? nothing yet.

So stay tuned. Going to be a long night. I expect knoxville media going to pick up on this soon and they are going to be releasing some information tonight or tomorrow morning.

I know i will hear something before they do unless there is some delay in communicating due to personal reasons or the odd thing if i'm out, or outside,etc.

Stay tuned

who the hell are you.......:crazy:

Stay tuned

:banghead2:

evrytime a new thread opens up on gruden...
1353957600_door_knock_dog_trolling.gif

I find that the most legit info comes from people that signed up this month.

No way it's a rival fan trolling.

Today, 09:44 PM #52 (permalink)
VolReporter

Stay tuned

VN Likes: 1

Jeezus, this is great.

We've got a win/win going on here. Let's say all this turned out to be true -- great, seems to be what everyone wants. Let's say it doesn't -- we still got to see and participate in one of the most effective and creative bits of trolling in VN history.

Seriously, the dude has been getting verbally slapped around every which way for days and hasn't broken character or changed his cheery tone a single time. And every time he steps in with another true-or-damned-creative tale, served with a friendly smile, it's like the Kong village gate just got busted open a little further. People going all apesh!t and then stopping to see if it'll happen some more. Freakin awesome.

And everybody's that's *****ing and yelling Ban! are like those folks who shake their heads at that scoundrel televangelist on the screen... week after week after week.

I hope they and he all keep at it. Whether he's legit or not is moot, he could be a diagnosable maniac or a wiseass kid or a funny schmo that likes to push buttons. Don't care. This sh!t's hilarious. And VolReporter isn't the funny one; he's just the guy tossing in the banana peels.
^^ what he said...I think :blink:

Seriously guys. Who was the poster claiming sources and that he was a writer for Saturday night live during the DC search? I would put money on them having the same IP address.

Nobody else has posted from this IP address. Not a lot of traffic coming from Manitoba.

Stay tuned

So is this coaching search going to end up like the 1972 Astro-Bluebonnet game or the 1973 Gator Bowl?

They've gotta make this happen at all costs. This is too big a hire not to make it happen. It's one thing if he says no I'm just not intrested but no because of bullsh!t contract stipulations? Unacceptable!!!!!!!! A bad hire will bury UT Football for 10 years. Think about this...when Alabama was going through their bad years we weren't beating them by 30 and 40 points. It's bad at UT and this hire is CRUCIAL!!!

HYAMS just reported:

Gruden not leaving Tampa.
UT hires a kid named Kiffin.

I remember him! I bet he is still around...

Stay tuned

Come on VR i need some news to get me in off the ledge:peace2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back