The VolReporter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

This will be my last post for a while. I will be going to the live press conference which is funny because tonight I was to meet a large UTEP booster who is in the process of hiring there football coach as well he is iconic in the Christmas lights display contribution and will be going to see some of his stuff but that will be tomorrow....

So I will be busy. Maybe back late Saturday.

I did say Butch Jones because I knew how UT was handling. I reported earlier how UT had internal issues when some went a different away from the plan. However that is probably why UT didn't hire Gundy and Jones.

Thanks

I hope that you CROWNED a King, like mentioned that you wanted in 2002. I am still hopeful. If so all I can say is thanks. If not I hope that both sides tried equally and it just didnt work. I am still believing. I still need a few more letters to confirm.

So to summarize, VR said many in AD wanted BJ from the beginning while others settled for BJ after other opportunities did not work out.

We all should simply "Ignore" VolReporter.

Not that I ever bought into all the Gruden hype, but VolReporter is blatant Bullsh*ter. You know he or she is sitting at their computer or clinging to their tablet just laughing their @ss off while they type this crap.

BOOM!

we got a football coach! Just like Ocean's 11 ''We got our grease man''

Ok first I will be attending the press conference /
After I will be meeting a UTEP booster due to there football coach process (very interesting) and a close friend of our family who in facts puts on a major christmas lights display. It's wonderful.

There were internal issues that is why Gundy/Strong turned down UT. I believe. I reported to you all that UT admin were looking at Butch Jones and it was all but done. BJ waited and waited for the JG to close. But some at UT really wanted to wait. Others turned UT staff to other coaches. That caused some arguing and I believe the candidates really didn't get a feeling that UT wanted them.

Well Butch Jones was the B plan. It's who many wanted and they got him.

I will be away maybe until Saturday night. GO ORANGE!

can't wait for the presser

#assclown.....

*close thread*

Last edited:
This whole thing stinks to high heaven. The whole damn process. Can only hope that karma will rule the day with Hart sometime soon.

Hey guys!

This will be my last post for a while. I will be going to the live press conference which is funny because tonight I was to meet a large UTEP booster who is in the process of hiring there football coach as well he is iconic in the Christmas lights display contribution and will be going to see some of his stuff but that will be tomorrow....

I did say Butch Jones because I knew how UT was handling. I reported earlier how UT had internal issues when some went a different away from the plan. However that is probably why UT didn't hire Gundy and Jones.

Thanks

UT didn't hire Gundy or Strong for the same reason they didn't hire Gruden...They all said NO

You can put a crackhead in a corner with all the facts and he's still going to lie to you.

This guy was Gruden, Gundy, Strong... BOOOOMMM

Then says I told you they wanted Butch Jones... hahaha.

BOOM!

we got a football coach! Just like Ocean's 11 ''We got our grease man''

Ok first I will be attending the press conference /
After I will be meeting a UTEP booster due to there football coach process (very interesting) and a close friend of our family who in facts puts on a major christmas lights display. It's wonderful.

There were internal issues that is why Gundy/Strong turned down UT. I believe. I reported to you all that UT admin were looking at Butch Jones and it was all but done. BJ waited and waited for the JG to close. But some at UT really wanted to wait. Others turned UT staff to other coaches. That caused some arguing and I believe the candidates really didn't get a feeling that UT wanted them.

Well Butch Jones was the B plan. It's who many wanted and they got him.

I will be away maybe until Saturday night. GO ORANGE!

can't wait for the presser

Jesus, I can't believe I even plowed through reading that pile of drivel. You have some guff calling yourself a reporter when you can barely compose a coherent sentence. Piss off liar.

Reactions: 1 person
You can put a crackhead in a corner with all the facts and he's still going to lie to you.

This guy was Gruden, Gundy, Strong... BOOOOMMM

Then says I told you they wanted Butch Jones... hahaha.

He really did say Butch Jones was a back up plan a few times early on.

I think the guy is a riot. Hope he updates on staff.

Bottom line though, NO ONE on here knew chit.

Reactions: 2 people
UT didn't hire Gundy or Strong for the same reason they didn't hire Gruden...They all said NO

They said no for a reason. Strong had concerns about academic requirements. Gruden wanted money for the best staff possible and wanted to choose non-conference opponents. Gundy used UT for a raise, plain and simple.

Also, I think this non-conference opponent thing is hype as well. I could be wrong, but aren't these schedules made years in advance?

Jesus, I can't believe I even plowed through reading that pile of drivel. You have some guff calling yourself a reporter when you can barely compose a coherent sentence. Piss off liar.

It's obvious this guy just formulated legit sounding rumors from all the crap he was reading online and from others. He basically kept throwing out every name and scenario until one came right, then acts like he knew something the whole time.

Hey guys!

Thanks

:question:

OK, so you live in Canada somewhere, and you went to the presser yesterday afternoon, and then you met with someone from University of Texas El Paso about your Christmas lights, and then...

That's it! You've been posting to the wrong UT fan board! We're University of Tennessee, not Texas. :tease2:

For all the BS and craziness from VR during this rough ride, I gotta say this thread was a highlight for comic relief and a hint of hopefulness. It has really got to be difficult to consistently write in that ridiculously awkward voice.

Thanks for the entertainment, VR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back