The VolReporter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any minute now he will scream "BOOM" and tell us James Wilder Jr has commited to UT. I remember that troll job right before signing day. :eek:lol:

and then he came to the lady vols game and watched it with Dave Hart....

all while UT was apparently sending three planes off to meet with Gruden somewhere else.

I don't blame you for attaching sarcasm. Currently it's boosters versus hart. Hart "has his guy." He is waiting on the boosters "guy" to fall through. Big issue with Gruden is power. Many believe Fisher is Hart's guy.

Alright, who taught Hyams how to use the internet??!! This is his payback for all the hell we give him, lol.

no offense but why are ppl clowning on this guy? Plenty of ppl claiming "sources" that Gruden is a done deal. Not saying he's not trolling but this dude is no worse than them. I can't wait to see all these insiders backpedal their stories talking about how "it fell through because..." or whatever excuse they use.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This. Would like to have Gruden. Not buying it.

Again.

This.

Need info. get me off the ledge..........:crazy:

Ok. since you need info so badly. Decipher the code bro and the knowledge is yours!

It (w)as Th(e) d{a}Y bEfo(r)(E) tHursD(a]Y a{L}[L}Most tEnTh(i)rty -

{d}oG bOUnt(i) (O)n {t}v. (S)Houldtunein.

Reactions: 2 people
I can't wait to see how this ends.

When it becomes clear that Gruden isn't going to come to Knoxville, it'll be VERY interesting to see what VolReporter does next.

Will he go ghost on us?
Will he make excuses?
Will he admit he was clowning us the whole time?

Should be a fantastic finish. And oh by the way, the board will blow up, too. It'll be a party.

How many times is the title to this thread going to be changed????????? Geeze.... This is worse than the 19 threads out of 45 posts VR started

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back