The VolReporter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I haven't been wrong..... I warned you 2 days ago that UT released access and boom I was right on. Credit to my source''

I was on here last night warning you this was going to happen.

I told you Gruden has a control. Boom it happened.

Now i'm not going to discuss this matter with you anymore.

I'm going to have some dinner and wait for the reports to come in.

Thank you
Keep up the good work, even the negagrudes enjoy the info coach.

Reactions: 1 person
BOOM --

There is the leak we've been waiting for. Hyams reported on a competitor information guide that Gruden tells Ut not to come without a contract? ''in this case we know as I told you before that it's the 2nd contract''

Though this isn't completely accurate. What is that there are now 3-4 Tennessee reporters given access due to pressure.

In approx 2 hrs from now UT and JG will be meeting with 2nd contract in hand to offer.

Dude, that is not what was said. Was told there is no reason for UT to talk to him. Nothing about a contract.

This guy volreporter and a lot like him are the reason for all this garbage Gruden junk out there feeding all you guys heads with nothing more than utter imagination on his part to come up with this crap that has no backing what so ever.... Guys seriously get off this Fan and Booster motivated Gruden kick... It has absolutely zero facts behind it....

Reactions: 2 people
Gruden called off the 1st meeting because his "people/mafia" saw VolNations own Jackson Harris camped out in the airport. They got spooked and called it off. More to follow.

Reactions: 7 people
This would fit the Hart/hero thing we've heard. SOB, am I really falling for this? Nice try volreporter. Will you ever tell us who you really are? You told us that we'd "freak" when we found out who you are.

VR at least actually puts stuff out there. He is as credible as any of the other OGs.

Even private planes have to file a flight plan.

TYS ATC can track once passed to them from another ATC.

Private planes have to file a flight plan, but a lot request that they can't be tracked. You can't track Michael Jordan's plane, etc.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back