Russia brings the fight to ISIS in Syria!!!

Really?! We were arming them with anti-tank missiles, not one of the best anti-aircraft systems in the world...but okay, I see your point...

Another point...seems that things have calmed down in Ukraine. Maybe now things will get calmer in Syria too..
hopefully we stay the frick out of everything. but it usually seems like things pick up in the second half of the terms.

Lol. This S-300 system was bought in 2003. Putin held up delivery mainly out of concern from the Israelis...

It’s obvious now that Israel had an agenda...and their times of calling the shots in Syria are over...
so wait does that mean that Putin is a Zionist as well?

Isnt the s300 last gen and there is now an s400? What kind if SAM systems did iraq have when we destroyed Baghdad? I know that our stealth bombers were invisible and took out the SAM systems, now we have stealth fighters with a radar signature the size of a large bird. We have come a long way since the days of using F4g "wild weasels" to take out SAM sites. I dont care what Syria has as long as we can defeat it, which means Israel will be able to also. I know we installed Patriot systems in Israel, and i think temporarily in Kuwait...we now have next gen systems that are far more capable. I would personally like to see is develop a laser system to take out aircraft and cruise missiles, and damn near anything else in the sky. We have developed them for warships, surely we can make more powerful setups for land bases. I am no expert, but i know that a laser travels at the speed of light, and nothing is going to move fast enough to evade that. We may even have that in the works...who knows. I dont want another cold war, or conflict with Russia...but i am tired of them being allowed to push us around in these other countries. Not really concerned about Syria, but if someone poses a serious threat to us or Israel, its time to cowboy up for s change.

Isnt the s300 last gen and there is now an s400? What kind if SAM systems did iraq have when we destroyed Baghdad? I know that our stealth bombers were invisible and took out the SAM systems, now we have stealth fighters with a radar signature the size of a large bird. We have come a long way since the days of using F4g "wild weasels" to take out SAM sites. I dont care what Syria has as long as we can defeat it, which means Israel will be able to also. I know we installed Patriot systems in Israel, and i think temporarily in Kuwait...we now have next gen systems that are far more capable. I would personally like to see is develop a laser system to take out aircraft and cruise missiles, and damn near anything else in the sky. We have developed them for warships, surely we can make more powerful setups for land bases. I am no expert, but i know that a laser travels at the speed of light, and nothing is going to move fast enough to evade that. We may even have that in the works...who knows. I dont want another cold war, or conflict with Russia...but i am tired of them being allowed to push us around in these other countries. Not really concerned about Syria, but if someone poses a serious threat to us or Israel, its time to cowboy up for s change.

I don’t think Russia is the ones pushing people around...to the contrary...

Yea we have to ability to take out a SAM site from 230 miles out. the question is, is it economical. The AGM-158 Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile gets the job done but its cost $800,000 a missile. That's, why it's, was kind of important that the U.S. got the data from the Israeli Air Force to see how their F-35's performed against Russian air defenses. One problem with the S-400 and S-500 is that it may be able to track an F-35 or F-22 it deliver a SAM to the target because of the stealth technology.

crimea.jpg

2008_South_Ossetia_war_en.svg

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
the hate for our zionist government but the willingness to pass on Putin's zionism.

Putin’s Zionism?! I would envision there are some Zionist in the Russian government, but I’d say it incorrect to label Putin one...

It’s no secret that both the US and Israel are supporting and leading the war to oust Assad....they are not even hiding it anymore...

Who is the one leader that is opposing this? I don’t see him working hand in hand with Israel. I don’t see him handing over billions of dollars a year of Russian tax payer dollars in military aid to Israel..

Ukraine, Georiga, Latvia, Estonia, Moldova, and Lithuania say otherwise.

Half of these countries are member states of NATO...have been since 2004...

So, it’s very doubtful than Russia is pushing these countries around...wouldn’t ya think?!

Lol. This S-300 system was bought in 2003. Putin held up delivery mainly out of concern from the Israelis...

It’s obvious now that Israel had an agenda...and their times of calling the shots in Syria are over...
Bump. Putin showing concern for the Israelis. Zionism confirmed.

Waiting years to deliver paid for goods to an enemy of Israel isn't subservience?

Israel had legitimate concerns about Hezbollah and Iran using the Syrian war as a platform against them...and Russia allowed them and the Americans to use an air campaign against both IS and Hezbollah units...

However, they’ve been bombing as many Syrian targets as anything under this guise. I think Putin has tried to remain friendly with Israel, allowing them to protect their national interest, while he does the same...

But, when Syrian units and infrastructure are being bombed...Russian casualties...Putin has no choice. Russian national interest comes before anyone else...and that’s to the contrary of subservience...

Half of these countries are member states of NATO...have been since 2004...

So, it’s very doubtful than Russia is pushing these countries around...wouldn’t ya think?!

Remember that time Russian FSB agents tried to assassinate
Montenegro's PM and overthrow their government.

Russia plotted to overthrow Montenegro's government by assassinating Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic last year, according to senior Whitehall sources

Remember that time Russian agents tried to assainte a Pro-Western politcian in Moldova???
Moldova Says 17 Arrested In Plot to Assassinate Leading Politician

Moldova prosecutors launch case on attempt of kidnapping and assassination of Transnistria ex-leader Shevchuk

Got to remember all these Russians are just vacationing and acting on their own. or their GPS broke

I don’t think you want to make a comparison of over-thrown leaders...

VN Store

Back