Russia brings the fight to ISIS in Syria!!!

yeah about that, ignoring all the falsehoods in that lets move on to the subject at hand.

none of that equals a peace prize. can't use violence to win lasting peace

Falsehoods? America is breaking international law by being in Syria...armed and trained thousands of foreign mercenaries in order to overthrow an elected official...displaced and killed an ungodly amount of people...all for the Greater Israel project...

images

before-after-war-photos-aleppo-syria-fb1__700.jpg

HeartBreaking-Before-And-After-Photos-Of-Aleppo-Syria.jpg

160504131831-aleppo-burning-large-169.jpg

c37b31fa8564471c8d79fca48334556f_18.jpg

seriously? the dude has started multiple wars. he is not getting a peace prize for leveling a country in order to stop another.

Wait... Putin started the war in Syria? You are not serious.

Reactions: 1 person
yeah about that, ignoring all the falsehoods in that lets move on to the subject at hand.

none of that equals a peace prize. can't use violence to win lasting peace
In 2013, he was robbed of his first Peace Prize after he stopped a conflict that Obama and the West wanted to start over a fake Syrian gas attack.

Falsehoods? America is breaking international law by being in Syria...armed and trained thousands of foreign mercenaries in order to overthrow an elected official...displaced and killed an ungodly amount of people...all for the Greater Israel project...

Elected? :eek:lol:

Elected? :eek:lol:

Elected..

Bashar al-Assad: The Democratically Elected President of Syria | New Eastern Outlook

A group of international observers emphasized that the election was a valid and democratic expression of the views of the Syrian people. Predictably, Western nations denounced the election as a sham and a fraud, with US Secretary of State, John Kerry, calling the election afarce a few months prior to the vote

TASS: World - Observers find Syrian polls valid

DAMASCUS, June 04. /ITAR-TASS/. Observers at the presidential elections in Syria are unanimous that the expression of people's will was valid and the polls passed in a democratic and positive atmosphere.

On Wednesday morning, observers met for a roundtable meeting at Dama Rose Hotel to give their assessment to presidential elections. Observers include members of parliaments from Russia, Iran, Brazil, Venezuela, North Korea, Tajikistan, the Philippines, Uganda, as well as representatives of Canada, the United States, Ireland, Pakistan, Malaysia and Bahrain.

Wait... Putin started the war in Syria? You are not serious.

reading comprehension it helps.

I said he started several wars. and therefor he should not get a peace prize for ending ANOTHER one.

as in one he didn't start.

this is like saying Obama deserved his Nobel prize.

2nd Chechen War. Russo-Georgian War. Ukrainian Civil War.

2nd Chechen War

Second Chechen War - Wikipedia
Very first sentence...
The Second Chechen War was an invasion launched by the Russian Federation, starting 26 August 1999, in response to the Invasion of Dagestan by the Islamic International Brigade (IIB).

So Putin didn't start that war. Strike one.

Russo-Georgian War and Ukrainian Civil War were all started by Western/US agents with the likes of Mikheil Saakashvili, Victoria Nuland and others.

Strike two and three.

Reactions: 1 person
2nd Chechen War

Second Chechen War - Wikipedia
Very first sentence...

So Putin didn't start that war. Strike one.

Russo-Georgian War and Ukrainian Civil War were all started by Western/US agents with the likes of Mikheil Saakashvili, Victoria Nuland and others.

Strike two and three.

lol, Chechen was a huge false flag. no way you can look at that and not see Putin's hands all in it. especially given your ability to see the American false flags.

big no on Georgia, Russia had been moving the border for years. literally picking up the fencing and moving it 5 yards at a time. same thing from the south.

Ukraine was a straight up land grab funny how you ignore the puppet ending up back in Putin's hands so he couldn't spill the beans. play out that same situation with America and you would be calling for people's heads.

America buys the Mexican president after years of talks of Mexico siding with Russia. Mexican president gets kicked out of office and hides. America Seal Team 6s him out of there to come hang up in No.Va. then suddenly in the dead of night troops roll in Baja California occupy the government buildings, kick out the local officials. host elections under armed guard the next day and the people "vote" 86% to join the US despite that same percentage being less than 30% that same year. you wouldn't think that **** smells?

please quote where 1. I wanted us to be there. 2. where I declared an easy victory from the offset

please quote where 1. I wanted us to be there. 2. where I declared an easy victory from the offset

Neither of those is even the issue. I'm challenging you for mocking Russia for spending 2 years cleaning up this mess when the US has been there twice as long. Along with the fact that we have been in Afghanistan and Iraq for going on 15+ years with no results.

Neither of those is even the issue. I'm challenging you for mocking Russia for spending 2 years cleaning up this mess when the US has been there twice as long. Along with the fact that we have been in Afghanistan and Iraq for going on 15+ years with no results.

Not mocking Russia, mocking your faith in Russia.

also our powers that be don't want results in either of those two theaters, probably the same in Syria.

Not mocking Russia, mocking your faith in Russia.

Not about me or my faith in Russia. The proof is in the pudding. The results speak for themselves. And most importantly, the US reaction to Russia coming in and achieving victory speaks for itself.

Not about me or my faith in Russia. The proof is in the pudding. The results speak for themselves. And most importantly, the US reaction to Russia coming in and achieving victory speaks for itself.

I think our reaction hard far more to do with the methods of said victory than the victory itself.

bombing civilians. breaking truces, constant rhetoric changes. those things.

I think our reaction hard far more to do with the methods of said victory than the victory itself.

bombing civilians. breaking truces, constant rhetoric changes. those things.
The 3 things you listed are typical actions of the US.

What civilians did the Russians bomb?
What truces did the Russians break?
What rhetoric did the Russians flip-flop on?

The 3 things you listed are typical actions of the US.

What civilians did the Russians bomb?
What truces did the Russians break?
What rhetoric did the Russians flip-flop on?

This has nothing to do with America. We suck, our foreign policy sucks, we shouldn't be there. Care to the same or similar about Russia?

Aleppo.
all the constant peace truces while they were trying to negotiate. especially around Aleppo.
Who they were working with. First they were only fighting ISIS and willing to work with the rebels and wanted their intelligence and wanted to know where they were so there were no "accidental bombings". Then it was everything moving under the sun was ISIS. Then they called back for cooperation, before running down anyone who didn't support Assad and kinda forgot about the whole ISIS thing while they fought the Kurds.

VN Store

Back