Rick and Morty

"Alright folks, you're free to get up and walk around the cabin and,.. maybe take the wormhole out for breakfast."

Haha!

The fiance and I are going to start Rick and Morty tonight. I hear too many good things not to watch.

Reactions: 2 people
The fiance and I are going to start Rick and Morty tonight. I hear too many good things not to watch.

If you are watching them in order give it a few episodes, the show gets progressively better and hits full stride by the end of the first season.

Reactions: 1 person
The Alien sack slapping Jerry in the face is a series highlight.

"You act like prey but you're really a predator. You use pity to lure in your victims. It's how you survive."

Damn Rick is ICE COLD

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
The Alien sack slapping Jerry in the face is a series highlight.

"You act like prey but you're really a predator. You use pity to lure in your victims. It's how you survive."

Damn Rick is ICE COLD

One of my faves, too. So funny I had to show the wife and of course, she told me to grow up. But, she does enjoy the show, occasionally. Just not like I do

One of my faves, too. So funny I had to show the wife and of course, she told me to grow up. But, she does enjoy the show, occasionally. Just not like I do
LOL our wives sound exactly alike. She likes the show but isn't obsessed with it like me. Sometimes I like to come up behind her and yell "I'm Mr Meeseeks look at me" It scares and annoys the hell out of her lol

Reactions: 4 people
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl1-5CYKQMA[/youtube]

I also bust out with the occasional Glabba Blag Blag mid conversion. This show will end my marriage one day.

LOL our wives sound exactly alike. She likes the show but isn't obsessed with it like me. Sometimes I like to come up behind her and yell "I'm Mr Meeseeks look at me" It scares and annoys the hell out of her lol

Yeah, I can get her to watch it with me, but she's only half-way paying attention. I guess it's a man thing or maybe teenage boy thing. Although, it has some deep stuff going on, most grown women just are not going to dig it.

Same here, whats makes it so funny is Rick has all that cybernetic enhancement for a little suction cup. Genius writing

Didn't Rick take control of a new body in the first episode this season when he was taking on the Council of Ricks? Is that the origin of the cybernetics?

Didn't Rick take control of a new body in the first episode this season when he was taking on the Council of Ricks? Is that the origin of the cybernetics?
Oh yeah I hadn't thought of that but Rick C137 is in the body of the commander and chief of the Citadel of Ricks.

Last edited:
I kinda took it that Rick has always been tinkering with his body and things inside of it. I swear I remember him off hand mentioning different things since early on.

I kinda took it that Rick has always been tinkering with his body and things inside of it. I swear I remember him off hand mentioning different things since early on.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te1deyFlnsI[/youtube]

You just gave me a reason to once again go back and binge season one and two. Going to go buy some PBR and devote my Saturday to Rick and Morty. For investigation purposes of course :)

VN Store

Back