Rick and Morty

Nerds.

I 3d printed Rick's gun. Turned out alright. Not great at spray painting, but whatevs.

Attachments

• IMG_20170419_231417.jpg
    IMG_20170419_231417.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 6 people
Nerds.

I 3d printed Rick's gun. Turned out alright. Not great at spray painting, but whatevs.

raw

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
How do you embed gifs that way?

1. Google image search + gif, example: rick and morty butter robot gif.

2. right click copy on the gif.

3. click on insert image icon (looks like a mountain) in reply to message tool bar on VN. Then paste the image link.

It only works on my laptop. I can't get the tool bar on my phone. I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: 1 person
dduncan4163 said:
I'm hung over watching Rick and Morty right now lol. My favorite animated show on TV. Maybe will finally get season 3 sometime this decade.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You have talent with that printer. Keep us updated with your creations, even if they aren't R&M related.

Thanks. I have something going right now for my product design and development class final project that should be pretty neat. It'll be in the All Things Cycling thread when finished this weekend so keep a look out.

I didn't design the gun, I just downloaded it from Thingiverse and printed it. It would look way better if I had used filament of each color instead of painting some parts in lieu of filament.

My girlfriend also crocheted me a Plumbus for my birthday a few weeks ago. I'm in the process of designing a stand for it and will post when finished.

Also have Rick and Mr. Meseeks (my favorite character) models to print in the future.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks. I have something going right now for my product design and development class final project that should be pretty neat. It'll be in the All Things Cycling thread when finished this weekend so keep a look out.

I didn't design the gun, I just downloaded it from Thingiverse and printed it. It would look way better if I had used filament of each color instead of painting some parts in lieu of filament.

My girlfriend also crocheted me a Plumbus for my birthday a few weeks ago. I'm in the process of designing a stand for it and will post when finished.

Also have Rick and Mr. Meseeks (my favorite character) models to print in the future.
You can buy a Plumbus with the Fleeb juice in the Snorbux system. It's a long trip and costs more but It makes for the best squanching.

Any woman that knows her man well enough to give him a plumbus sounds like a keeper.

Since I have no experience with 3D printers I have to ask, do the creations come out smelling like a brand new action figure fresh out of the package? That's what I imagine heaven smells like. Even if it doesn't, 3D printing looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing your cool ****.

Any woman that knows her man well enough to give him a plumbus sounds like a keeper.

Since I have no experience with 3D printers I have to ask, do the creations come out smelling like a brand new action figure fresh out of the package? That's what I imagine heaven smells like. Even if it doesn't, 3D printing looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing your cool ****.

Really depends on the material you print with. I'm printing with PLA and there is no odor. ABS on the other hand has a terrible odor when printing so I haven't printed with that on my desktop machine yet. You need an enclosure to keep the ambient temperature up for ABS, too.

Head on over to the cycling thread in the pub to check out the product I just designed and printed for my product design & prototype class.

VN Store

Back