Rick and Morty

Rd0EgO2.gif

Reactions: 1 person
What's the best way to rewatch them?

They were on Hulu back when I had it but I'm not sure if Hulu still carries them. The adult swim website has 9 episodes up right now but they're split between seasons. I DVRed the reruns and got caught up that way.

Can't wait.

Anyone know if they are starting with the already aired ep 1 or the new ep 2?

What's the best way to rewatch them?
They're all available on Hulu but if you don't want to pay episodes they are usually on Youtube. They get taken down but always put back up lol. You can also torrent episodes. That's what I do :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vcw6DrVpNU[/youtube]

I have always wondered if Evil Morty was Ricks original and after watching this I'm now fully convinced.

I finished season 1 last night, starting 2 tonight. I'll start 3 when I'm done.

I've seen all of them, just never in order. Its such a good show.

Rick's fart on the Female Planet and Butter Bot are still two of the best moments in the show.

Reactions: 2 people
.....looooser........

Rick-and-Morty-S03E02_01.jpg

Keep an eye on Jerry this season.

Summer going Tina Turner and Armathy, the show hasn't missed a beat.

S3 will be fun.

Last edited:
.....looooser........

Rick-and-Morty-S03E02_01.jpg

Keep an eye on Jerry this season.

Summer going Tina Turner and Armathy, the show hasn't missed a beat.

S3 will be fun.

It's off to a great start. This Sunday, I believe is the Pickle-Rick episode. This show is so funny and deep. May be the smartest "cartoon" TV show ever

It's off to a great start. This Sunday, I believe is the Pickle-Rick episode. This show is so funny and deep. May be the smartest "cartoon" TV show ever

It's insane the range they have.

They can crack fart jokes all while asking all sorts of existential questions. It's crazy and I love it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvZH0Bm5USk[/youtube]

The scene were the dog takes Jerry's unemployment check had me in tears. "My suffering is your nourishment"

Best show on TV hands down.

Last edited:
No words for Pickle Rick.

I'm honestly not sure how someone even comes up with that...and then actually pulls it off.

No words for Pickle Rick.

I'm honestly not sure how someone even comes up with that...and then actually pulls it off.

Pickle Rick kicked some ass. Susan Sarandon was great as the therapist, Dr. Wong. Loved it when Beth got fed up with her and told her,"eff u" and then told the kids the same thing

VN Store

Back