Rick and Morty

For someone who's never seen this - give me your elevator pitch on why an adult should watch this.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV."

It's a show that uses lines like that and still manages to be funny, smart, and even emotional at times.

Reactions: 3 people
For someone who's never seen this - give me your elevator pitch on why an adult should watch this.

You have Triumph as your avatar, you obviously have a sense of humor. Watch it.

I just farted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Spoilers! Kinda

This week it's going to be a parody of Guardians of the Galaxy and the Marvel Universe. Can't wait. May be the best show on TV or a close 2nd to Game of Thrones.

Reactions: 2 people
Spoilers! Kinda

This week it's going to be a parody of Guardians of the Galaxy and the Marvel Universe. Can't wait. May be the best show on TV or a close 2nd to Game of Thrones.

Yup Ricky and Morty and GOT are 1A and 1B for the best shows on TV. Hell I say GOT is the best live action and Rick and Morty is the best animated series ever.

Reactions: 3 people
Yup Ricky and Morty and GOT are 1A and 1B for the best shows on TV. Hell I say GOT is the best live action and Rick and Morty is the best animated series ever.

Sounds about right to me, tho I did really like Ozark. Ozark needs to have another great season before they can get on stage with GoT and R&M, imo. Really hoping Ozark delivers in the 2nd season, hoping it isn't another 1 season wonder

Last edited:
Anybody watch tonights episode yet? I'm rewatching GoT with the wife and then R&M. Check back with u all in an hour.

"Morty, 20 people try to kill me every week, I end up getting high with half of them."

Hilarious superhero spoof. 1 Million Ants was actually a sympathetic character in the end. Blackout drunk Rick is his worst arch nemesis and Morty knows how to beat him without a second thought. Will Supernova come back for revenge and who the **** is Noob Noob?

I think I have a new favorite episode,

Until next week...

It's a Rick and Jerry episode!!!!

Last edited:
"Morty, 20 people try to kill me every week, I end up getting high with half of them."

Hilarious superhero spoof. 1 Million Ants was actually a sympathetic character in the end. Blackout drunk Rick is his worst arch nemesis and Morty knows how to beat him without a second thought. Will Supernova come back for revenge and who the **** is Noob Noob?

I think I have a new favorite episode,

Until next week...

It's a Rick and Jerry episode!!!!

Great line by Rick. Nice little Guardians of the Galaxy/Saw spoof. I know this episode was called Vindicators 3 and we know they left Rick & Morty out for 2, but did I miss the Vinicators first appearance? Or was that an off-screen R&M adventure ?

Great line by Rick. Nice little Guardians of the Galaxy/Saw spoof. I know this episode was called Vindicators 3 and we know they left Rick & Morty out for 2, but did I miss the Vinicators first appearance? Or was that an off-screen R&M adventure ?

That was the first time the Vindicators have shown up I believe. Maybe Vindicators 1 is another episode later this season or the writers just threw that in there to confuse everyone.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8zqkLMpRLo[/youtube]

I was rolling when Morty realized Rick was talking about Mr. Noob Noob

Hehe.... Go**amn

This is the first episode of the Vindicators. The other adventure happened off screen.

Last edited:
The way to Ricks heart is laughing at his zingers. I relate to that so much.

As can I. Poor Morty was about to forgive Rick until he realized he was talking about Mr. NN. I just noticed Christian Slater was the voice of the leader of the Vindicators. R&M is getting some big time guests on the show. I guess even Hollywood appreciates how good the show is

The way to Ricks heart is laughing at his zingers. I relate to that so much.

Those get me every time.

Last week when Rick said "Save it for the Semantics Dome EB White" and the offscreen voice said "oh, burn!"...I had to pause it I was laughing so hard because Rick stopped, winked and pointed at the guy.

I've tried watching this but just don't find it to be funny at all. Jmo
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back