Rick and Morty

No. They took the holiday weekend off.

Bad call, imo. GoT season is done, so they would have been the main draw, imo. And, the NFL has a game next Sunday night. Well, now that I think about it, maybe not, with those 2 really good NCAA games last night. Although, I may be the exception to their preferred demographic.

Reactions: 1 person
Btw, thanks erwin

You're welcome.

BTW guys, I've been tweaking that Szechuan sauce recipe. It's been busy at work because of the holiday so I haven't had a lot of free time but this week should be a lot slower. I'm pretty close to a good sweet and savory flavor.

You're welcome.

BTW guys, I've been tweaking that Szechuan sauce recipe. It's been busy at work because of the holiday so I haven't had a lot of free time but this week should be a lot slower. I'm pretty close to a good sweet and savory flavor.
ZjkxZmZjNmNkYiMvYWNoMVBrRFdDYkJHdmFPVkhLV1o0cEs2aERNPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vYXhrb2IydjN6bXB5bG5rb2p2anZ5YmNwMjhiYTBhY2l0a2w4bm81ZnV5ZmdwbjBvc2tiZmJwZmM1bnhxeHN4MC5naWY.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Tried the sweet and sour with barbecue sauce method, pretty good, but my dad says it's missing something.

Today was my 40th birthday.

I had a nice long walk on the beach with my woman.

I also read a story book to my daughter and did some puzzles with her.

No cake and no party.

It was a beautiful day.

Now it's time for them to go to bed and I'm going to have a few sips out of a bottle of 100 proof whiskey.

Cheers to you guys that read this thread,

Happy birthday to me!

Reactions: 3 people
Today was my 40th birthday.

I had a nice long walk on the beach with my woman.

I also read a story book to my daughter and did some puzzles with her.

No cake and no party.

It was a beautiful day.

Now it's time for them to go to bed and I'm going to have a few sips out of a bottle of 100 proof whiskey.

Cheers to you guys that read this thread,

Happy birthday to me!

Damn I would have never guessed that you were actually a little older than me. Happy Birthday brother. If you're ever in my part of the country I got a bottle of George Dickel Barrel Select with your name on it.

Last edited:
I got a weird look from an old woman while singing Terryfold to myself in Walmart last night. I can't get this out of my head.

And a fat joint?...

Nah, if I'm in Memphis I'll be holdin!

Thanks Hoss!

Well if dd has the liquor, I'll take care of the fatty. Happy Birthday! I'll be 47 in January, trust me, once u get over 40, it seems like u age 2 years for every one. So stay young, active, love that daughter of yours with all your heart and make sure u don't forget to make time for yourself and especially your wife. Oh yeah, watch Rick & Morty and laugh

Damn I would have never guessed that you were actually a little older than me. Happy Birthday brother. If you're ever in my part of the country I got a bottle of George Dickel Barrel Select with your name on it.

Damn, I most be the old man on this forum. I definitely thought u were older than me, dd

Well if dd has the liquor, I'll take care of the fatty. Happy Birthday! I'll be 47 in January, trust me, once u get over 40, it seems like u age 2 years for every one. So stay young, active, love that daughter of yours with all your heart and make sure u don't forget to make time for yourself and especially your wife. Oh yeah, watch Rick & Morty and laugh

Thank you Dog!

Nevermind just read the above post lol. I would have never figured you were 47 Hoss. Hell we are all middle aged teens and that's fine by me. I will always be a kid at heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back