Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard fulmer was part of the No on freeze but who knows.

It’s impossible to even give a guess Bc i don’t know what money is willing to be thrown around Bc of this stuff. The best thing we have going for us is that fulmer has shown that he will stop at nothing to give his coach everything he needs. Money isn’t an object. Look at what we’re paying coordinators and we have like 40 QC, analysts, and GAs.
Tell them to pay up for Urban or Chris Petersen if they’re serious. Seems like a winning football program would make the school more money that they’re so worried about.

It’s impossible to even give a guess Bc i don’t know what money is willing to be thrown around Bc of this stuff. The best thing we have going for us is that fulmer has shown that he will stop at nothing to give his coach everything he needs. Money isn’t an object. Look at what we’re paying coordinators and we have like 40 QC, analysts, and GAs.

Man that’s rough.Freeze is Sabans Kryptonite.you hire that man.

Honestly Rick Barnes is an interesting discussion right now. TN lucked into a proven winner in basketball and look what happened. Competing for ships, and I would like to imagine revenue is way up. If/when Fulmer makes the next hire he should be able to point to basketball and be like see what happens when we open up and get a proven guy.

Reactions: Aesius and The Dog

1424913B-387C-4774-AC4A-3D3BA0599634.gif

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
So on vol fan radio, they are talking about who BM was tweeting at. Supposedly the guy that tweeted about the O and BM tweeted back at was Baileys QB coach in high school.

I’m gonna give Pruitt one more chance...

If he doesn’t start Bailey the next game I think I’ll just be done with him

We are an embarrassment again. I think bailey is good enough to give us hope... give him a freakin chance already. A legit one. START EM!

LOL live in your hopes man. Ga St, UK at home, bottom of the barrel Arkansas. The tea leaves are clear at this point.

Also super wild idea. To negate paying Pruitts buy out, could we maybe forcibly demote him to DC when we hire a new coach. Either we get an ELITE DC or Pruitt resigns and we don't have to pay him.
Highly doubt his contract allows that.

Phil Fulmer cursed is again after his “the Vols are back” comment at the end of last year. He should have known better.

The funny thing is those were the first words of the CBS halftime break during our game against Georgia. Can’t make this s**t up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back