Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels weird to defend JG. It really does. But that kid was having a good game until he got hurt.
He really is the best option. I can't help but wonder what a competent staff could do with him and the rest of the roster.

Whats your take on the situation. Is it time?
Best case scenario: Pruitt is muschamp.
Worst case scenario: Pruitt is Dooley.

I think it’s somewhere in between. My biggest red flag on him is that he can’t get along with and keep a staff together. I think it’s time to start working back channels and see if you can basically get the demands of 1 or 2 guys that fulmer wants and see if you can meet them during this pandemic. Pull the trigger if you do... hope he resigns if you don’t.

I think it’s somewhere in between. My biggest red flag on him is that he can’t get along with and keep a staff together. I think it’s time to start working back channels and see if you can basically get the demands of 1 or 2 guys that fulmer wants and see if you can meet them during this pandemic. Pull the trigger if you do... hope he resigns if you don’t.

In your honest opinion what do you think our coaching hot board will look like this time around?..do you think Fulmer has enough pull to make the freeze hire happen if that’s who he wants?

I do agree, not being able to get along with staff members is a bad look. Also the Brumbaugh thing, like Pruitt didn't even vet him? Imo what ever we decide I just hope we don't wait to long once again.

In your honest opinion what do you think our coaching hot board will look like this time around?..do you think Fulmer has enough pull to make the freeze hire happen if that’s who he wants?
I heard fulmer was part of the No on freeze but who knows.

It’s impossible to even give a guess Bc i don’t know what money is willing to be thrown around Bc of this stuff. The best thing we have going for us is that fulmer has shown that he will stop at nothing to give his coach everything he needs. Money isn’t an object. Look at what we’re paying coordinators and we have like 40 QC, analysts, and GAs.

I do agree, not being able to get along with staff members is a bad look. Also the Brumbaugh thing, like Pruitt didn't even vet him? Imo what ever we decide I just hope we don't wait to long once again.

The DL firing was cringe worthy especially 4 games into the season?...like who could he hire next after that? Nobody will come coach for someone like that lol.the firing was a amateur move for sure and the defense hasn’t even improved like Pruitt said it was going to😅

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back