Recruiting Football Talk VII

We don't have a new women's basketball coach yet. I'm starting to hyperventilate.

giphy.gif

my motto is just win,baby
I hope we never sink to that level...I want to win, but I want teams of guys and coaches that I'm happy to pull for.

Didn't figure you for a guy that would be ok with covering up for and sheltering an accomplice to murder...that whole thing was sickening.

"He never touched the gun"...yeah because he handed it in a hat...what a load of slimy disgusting 🦬💩.

Chris cherry is a guy from Austin east we are currently recruiting…Dre and Chris played against Freddie in AAU…they’re saying that Rick Barnes told Freddie to look elsewhere but Freddie didn’t want to leave…but I’m saying that doesn’t seem like Barnes ..so idk
I trust Barnes more than a bunch of kids

Now if it was Calapari. 🤥

Surprised that folks are surprised at LV fans feeling their program is the best of UT.

Since the first day Pat coached till today, they have 8 national titles. Every major mens program, combined, has 1. Throw in softball for good measure, still 1. Of course they feel that way. Why shouldn't they? The LVs are the best thing we've had the last 50 years. Football the 50 years prior (5 titles) easily.
To be fair, the bar to win a title in women’s basketball as opposed to their male counterparts, football, baseball, or even softball—particularly back then—is pretty far apart.

WBB has only just recently started developing some degree of parity as overall skill level continues to rise, but still has a way to go.

From TOS, could be something, could be a troll, who knows, just found it interesting…
View attachment 632016

Per Stoerner Fumbles who is legit with info:

Pitino tampering is a real thing. Awaka staying/going isn’t just about St. John’s either. He wasn’t being compensated fairly compared to others, and wants a larger role. We’ve tried very hard to address his concerns, and the team is leaning on him to stay, but it’s tenuous.

Per Stoerner Fumbles who is legit with info:

Pitino tampering is a real thing. Awaka staying/going isn’t just about St. John’s either. He wasn’t being compensated fairly compared to others, and wants a larger role. We’ve tried very hard to address his concerns, and the team is leaning on him to stay, but it’s tenuous.
Open up the book. There should be plenty now that DK is gone. Deeleeyone is replaceable, Awaka isnt.

VN Store

Back