Recruiting Football Talk VII

Could be something šŸ‘€ may not be anything but the word around Freddie from people who know him personally and played against him in AAU and currently recruiting to come here are talking about it and it wasnā€™t Freddieā€™s choice..he was toldšŸ¤” but Iā€™m not sure if I believe that..doesnā€™t seem like the Barnes way

View attachment 631967
View attachment 631973
View attachment 631974
View attachment 631970
View attachment 631972
If Rick Barnes tells someone they need to go, then they probably need to go.

What in the wide world of sports is this moron on about? Nothing about what he said even comes close to making an actual logical point. Anyone that listened to that moron is now dumber for having listened to him. I award him zero points and hope that he has not reproduced so that his moron genes are not passed on to any new human beings.
I couldnā€™t finish listening, my brain was going numbā€¦šŸ¤Ŗ

Could be something šŸ‘€ may not be anything but the word around Freddie from people who know him personally and played against him in AAU and currently recruiting to come here are talking about it and it wasnā€™t Freddieā€™s choice..he was toldšŸ¤” but Iā€™m not sure if I believe that..doesnā€™t seem like the Barnes way

View attachment 631967
View attachment 631973
View attachment 631974
View attachment 631970
View attachment 631972
Me imagining I understand thisā€¦

1712294367559.gif

Woo Hoo Friday

April 5, 2024: Take the time to evaluate your life and circumstances, and methodically go about what needs your attention. Do what is not only best for you, but for those around you. This is a time to be unselfish as you consider others and their needs. I am establishing in you a clean heart and an upright spirit, says the Lord. Psalm 36:10 Oh, continue Your lovingkindness to those who know You, and Your righteousness to the upright in heart.

@VolsDoc81TX will never be wrong with 15-0 predictions again!!!!

Although with playoffs expanding will it mean 16 or 17 and 0?

I think Nico will be special, as with every elite QB though it will come down to health more than ability. David Carr and RGIII both could have been so much better in the NFL if they had landed on teams with smarter HCs that understood protecting the QB better.
15-0 šŸ¤ 

R.1f3dacebc4b41e09bef0ae93472de29a
gravity-wins-neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

Just a thought here, but I remember when Urban Meyer proclaimed Tim Tebow ā€œready to be the quarterback at the University of Floridaā€. After everything Iā€™ve read during spring practice, it feels like Nico is ready to be the starting QB, and we canā€™t freaking wait.
I hope you're right about the ready part. But, you know, Mike Tyson was right, "Everybody has a plan until they get hit in the mouth. Pulling for Nico too, but he hasn't been to SEC war yet.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

VN Store

Back