Recruiting Football Talk VII

Could be something šŸ‘€ may not be anything but the word around Freddie coming from people who know him personally and played against him in AAU. Supposedly it wasnā€™t Freddieā€™s choice..he was told to look elsewhere but Iā€™m not sure if I believe that..doesnā€™t seem like the Barnes way

1712287076786.jpeg
1712287663091.jpeg
1712287676500.jpeg
1712287136827.jpeg
1712287558278.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ugg
Translation?

Chris cherry is a guy from Austin east we are currently recruitingā€¦Dre and Chris played against Freddie in AAUā€¦theyā€™re saying that Rick Barnes told Freddie to look elsewhere but Freddie didnā€™t want to leaveā€¦but Iā€™m saying that doesnā€™t seem like Barnes ..so idk

Chris cherry is a guy from Austin east we are currently recruitingā€¦Dre and Chris played against Freddie in AAUā€¦theyā€™re saying that Rick Barnes told Freddie to look elsewhere but Freddie didnā€™t want to leaveā€¦but Iā€™m saying that doesnā€™t seem like Barnes ..so idk
Send him that bread on god

What does that mean lol?

Chris Cherry is a 8th year linebacker for the Skyhawks. Former Texas Pronghorn, from the sewers of Dyersburg. who once committed to tn, before being written love letters by OD and Sab.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
If he's not putting in the work and effort...... And just coasting....... That is the Barnes way. Barnes is loyal but there's a level of effort expected and if you don't meet that I could absolutely see Barnes suggesting he look around.

But that's the only way I see that scenario play out. Barnes is loyal.... But demanding.

Could be something šŸ‘€ may not be anything but the word around Freddie from people who know him personally and played against him in AAU and currently recruiting to come here are talking about it and it wasnā€™t Freddieā€™s choice..he was toldšŸ¤” but Iā€™m not sure if I believe that..doesnā€™t seem like the Barnes way

View attachment 631967
View attachment 631973
View attachment 631974
View attachment 631970
View attachment 631972
Whatā€™s the problem? We have told guys in football to move on.

VN Store

Back