Recruiting Football Talk VII

Fact. No college experience. No recruiting experience. Take Pop out of the equation. You wouldn’t be mentioning her. Hammon is the female Gruden.

Tell me. How many final 4s has she coached? How many elite 8s? How many national championships? How many 4 and 5* recruits has she gotten? How many big time college recruits has she developed? How many SEC titles has she won?

Oh I get it. She has WNBA experience and Pop likes her. That’s all you got.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_215723_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_215723_Chrome.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 12
It's hard to believe people are convinced they're right about stuff like that. I do feel sorry for them. They are completely oblivious to how dumb they are.
Wait. Are you talking about me or the guy in the video that believes that the force that holds everything down doesn't exist?

She shows it on the regular the way she talks circles around grizzled NBA vets on the regular.

She sure talks like a coach. Unmatched might be presumptuous, but it's clear she'd be excellent in that category. Her understanding of the game is vast.
Most great players understand how the game is played. What to run, what to do.

It is a different skill entirely getting others to execute the how. To run the play.

She might be a great coach. We don’t know.
All we know is she’s never done it before.

Reactions: OrangenSC
I'll bet @Weezer was that kook in the video that believes gravity is a construct made up by the man to try and fool people into thinking the earth is round.
R.1f3dacebc4b41e09bef0ae93472de29a

VN Store

Back