Recruiting Football Talk VII

Oh yeah. That's it. Leadership. Toughness. Resolve.
Meh...tough talk and now these hype videos are nice enough, but it's eye candy and fodder for fans. Until he and his mates do it on Saturdays when the lights are on and green jerseys come off, it's an off season distraction and not much more.

Apparently, he's been tampering with Awaka.

So I hope the NCAA throws the book at him.
"Okay, this is Pitino's 26th infraction, we have to bury him this time. Which team was the player on?"

"Looks like Tennessee, sir."

"Oh, well in that case we won't worry about it."

- The NCAA (probably).

From TOS, could be something, could be a troll, who knows, just found it interesting…
View attachment 632016
Probably another basilio rumor/listener. Look, even if it is true, we can't get more than 10-12 min from him because of fouling. It's not like he's a freshman. He's an upcoming junior I think. The light might come on for him, but it might not either. See Dillione. If he departs, it would stink, but it's not something we can't overcome in the portal era. 13 min per game. A 5pt/5rb guy, but he's got the second highest foul total on the team behind Vescovi. The thing I'd miss the most about him is his hunger for rebounds and his physicality, but I think we can get someone from the portal who can fill the Awaka void. Heck, Phillips might surprise us all.

Assuming we keep Joakim Dodson and land Sparks and Jackson… which receiver do you prefer for that 4th spot?

Jaime FFrench?
Marcus Harris?
Caleb Cunningham?
Travis Smith?
Phillip Bell?

Or other

That's hilarious. Perfect gif usage.

917520947-3-04Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

Chris cherry is a guy from Austin east we are currently recruiting…Dre and Chris played against Freddie in AAU…they’re saying that Rick Barnes told Freddie to look elsewhere but Freddie didn’t want to leave…but I’m saying that doesn’t seem like Barnes ..so idk
Coaches have these conversations after every season with every player. I doubt Rick said you need to go elsewhere. I don't doubt he was completely honest with him about potential playing time, how he fits in with the current roster, etc. That is telling him to look around, but it is also the coach being completely honest about how much he thinks he can contribute.

VN Store

Back