Ps4

wait for PS4 IMO. The differences between the two will be worth the wait.

PS3 owners who buy COD: Ghosts, BF4, or ACIV can then buy the digital version at a reduced price for the PS4.

Didnt say how much of a reduced price though.

And bf4 releases 2 weeks earlier. Deciding if i should just wait for ps4

IIRC, Gamestop has a promotion where if you buy certain games for 360 you can turn around and buy the next gen versions for 9.99 within 30 days of their release. You might check and see if they are offering that for PS3/PS4.

Last edited:
List of Games and (tentative) release dates/ Window for PS4 (apologize if already exists)

Launch

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft) 11.15.13
Battlefield 4 (EA DICE) 11.15.13
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward) 11.5.13
Contrast (Compulsion Games) 11.15.13
DC Universe Online (Sony Online Entertainment) 11.15.13
DriveClub (Evolution Studios) 11.15.13
FIFA 14 (EA) 11.15.13
Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft) 11.15.13
Killzone: Shadow Fall (Guerrilla Games) 11.15.13
Knack (Studios Japan) 11.15.13
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games) 11.15.13
Madden 25 (EA) 11.15.13
Minecraft (Mojang) 11.15.13
NBA 2K14 (2K) 11.15.13
NBA Live 14 (EA) 11.15.13
Playroom (SCE) 11.15.13
Skylanders Swap Force (Vicarious Visions) 11.15.13
Tiny Brains (Spearhead Games) 11.15.13
Warframe (Digital Extremes) 11.15.13
War Thunder (Gaijin Entertainment) 11.15.13
Watch Dogs (UbiSoft) 11.15.13

Launch "Window" (within 3-4 months of launch)

Blacklight: Retribution (Zombie Studios) Q4 2013)
Infamous: Second Son (Sucker Punch) Q1 2014
N++ (Metanet) Q4 2013
Oddworld: New n' Tasty (Just Add Water) Q4 2013
PlanetSide 2 (SOE) Q4 2013
Secret Ponchos (Switchblade Monkeys) Q1 2014

2014/ TBA

Assault Android Cactus (Witch Beam) TBA
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (Nicalis) Q2 2014
The Crew (Ubisoft) TBA
Daylight (Zombie Studios) TBA 2014
Deep Down (Capcom) TBA
Destiny (Bungie) TBA
Diablo III (Blizzard Entertainment) TBA 2014
The Division (Massive) TBA Q4 2014
Doki Doki Universe (HumaNature Studios) TBA
Don't Starve (Klei Entertainment) TBA
Dragon Age Inquisition (BioWare) Fall 2014
Dying Light (Techland) TBA 2014
EA Sports UFC (EA) TBA
Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda/Senimax) TBA
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (The Chinese Room) TBA
FEZ (Polytron) TBA
Final Fantasy XIV (Square Enix) TBA
Final Fantasy XV (Square Enix) TBA
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (Dennaton Games) 2014
Final Horizon (Eiconic Games) TBA
Galak-Z (17-Bit Games) TBA
Guns of Icarus (Muse Games) TBA
Helldivers (Arrowhead) TBA
Hohokum (Honeyslug) TBA
Kingdom Hearts III (Square Enix/ Disney) TBA
Mad Max (Warner Bros.) TBA
Mercenary Kings (Tribute Games) TBA
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Kojima Productions) TBA
Mirror's Edge 2 (EA DICE) TBA
Need for Speed Rivals (EA) TBA
Octodad: Deadliest Catch (Young Horses, Inc.) TBA
The Order 1866 (Ready At Dawn) TBA
Outlast (Red Barrels) Winter 2014
Primal Carnage: Genesis (Lukewarm Media) TBA
Ray's The Dead (Rag Tag Studios) TBA
Rime (Tequilla Works) TBA
Rogue Legacy (Cellar Door Games) TBA
Samurai Gunn (Teknopants) TBA
Shadow of the Beast (SCE) TBA
Shadow Warrior (Devolver Digital) TBA 2014
Sniper Elite 3 (505 Games) TBA 2014
Starbound (Chucklefish) TBA
Star Wars Battlefront (EA DICE) TBA
Switch Galaxy Ultra (Atomicom) TBA
Wasteland Kings (Vlambeer) 2014
The Witness (Thekla, Inc) TBA
Thief (Square-Enix) 2014
Transistor (Supergiant Games) 2014
Velocity 2X (Futurlab) TBA
Volume (Mike Bithell) TBA
Wasteland Kings (Vlambeer) TBA
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt RED) 2014
Wolfenstein: The New Order (MachineGames) TBA

Definitely rolling with BF4 and watchdogs at launch........still undecided on M25

I'm getting Killzone Shadowfall, Watch Dogs, and BF4. I had Knack pre ordered but I canceled because I have a feeling it's going to wind up a PS Plus freebie somewhere down the road. Also War Thunder looks really promising!

Just finished watching the video of Sony's conference.

If I have one critique of Sony and the way they've handled things building up to this launch so far it is this....while I can appreciate Sony giving so much attention to indy developers, it's gotten to the point to where I'm sick of hearing about it. Yes Sony. I GET IT! We ALL get it! You support indy developers! You've been hollering this since February, good for you! Next subject! Why does all this nonsense need more than merely a mention of it? Yet all these indy titles continue to take up so much precious time and attention at these conferences that could be used for bigger AAA titles. Sony is acting like these small niche titles are going to be the life blood of the system. Sure, I may download something here and there but I didn't purchase a 60" plasma and the most powerful gaming console to play freaking Angry Birds.

Definitely rolling with BF4 and watchdogs at launch........still undecided on M25

I am rolling with BF4, Fifa 14, watch dogs and AC Black Flag. Not sure about Madden yet. Will pick up NBA2k14 and Infamous sometime in early 14. Also, can't wait for Destiny and the Division.

Shadow of the Beast remake announced as PS4-Exclusive

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cWOsd-x6O9Q[/youtube]

A reboot of the 1989 Amiga side-scroller Shadow of the Beast is heading exclusively to PS4, Sony has announced.

The original game was developed by Reflections Interactive and later ported to the SNES and Sega Master Drive. It followed a monstrous warrior named Aarbron as he sought revenge against the beast lord that transformed him from a human. Now, Heavy Spectrum Games - a new studio comprised of devs who've worked on Need For Speed, Star Fox, Battlefield, and the Sims - is re-imagining Shadow of the Beast as a hyper violent next-gen adventure.

"Playing it [Shadow of the Beast] conjured a world of mysteries, something that went beyond what was shown on the screen, a world where my imagination had cause to soar," said Heavy Spectrum CEO and founder Matt Birch on the EU PlayStation Blog. "Even when not playing, I couldn't help but wonder about the strange creatures and places I had seen, and ponder what further details would reveal themselves the next time I would play."

"We want to create a magical combination of unique combat and gameplay to enthrall you as a player, with a mystical world that can engage you as a person," he added. "Our vision of Karamoon is filled with beauty, brutality and mystery, whilst allowing you as the player an opportunity to try and piece together what happened to make it and its denizens the way they are."

Last edited:
I am rolling with BF4, Fifa 14, watch dogs and AC Black Flag. Not sure about Madden yet. Will pick up NBA2k14 and Infamous sometime in early 14. Also, can't wait for Destiny and the Division.

I think I'm more eager for destiny and the division than I am BF4.........and that's saying a lot

VN Store

Back