Ps4

PS4 will have an internal power supply (no brick)

That's quite impressive considering how small the unit is. I thought for sure it would have a power brick this time. If they truly can keep heat output at a minimum, that is quite an impressive accomplishment for a first gen design!

Size matters...............
ps4-controller-vs-ps3-controller-900-75.jpg

I would still probably prefer the xbox controller, but this is a huge improvement.

Gamestop no longer taking preorders for the PS4 and has "sold out". Glad I got an extra one to price gouge on release day :)

Reactions: 2 people
Out of curiosity, who mods the gaming forum?

We all do to some extent, but this forum rarely needs modding. When it does, it always seems to be the console fan boy discussions turned name calling.

That said, xbox rules. And possibly PS4. :)

Reactions: 2 people
We all do to some extent, but this forum rarely needs modding. When it does, it always seems to be the console fan boy discussions turned name calling.

And with being said m$ sucks and sony rules.

P.s. Dont delete my comnent

I'm excited about next gen consoles. The competition is certainly good for the consumer.

Thankfully we have competition for such a big deal like consoles. If we didnt, the innovation would not progress past enough. Only if 2K had licensing to make NFL games like the good old days.....
The only dilemma is that it's hard to coordinate with your friends which one to get.

The official moderator is JTrainDavis. He just lurks.

Grass roots campaign for mason as gaming mod starts now. Since he's upper management at his company, he doesn't have crap to do but browse volnation all day.

Grass roots campaign for mason as gaming mod starts now. Since he's upper management at his company, he doesn't have crap to do but browse volnation all day.

Yeah that's sad but tue about monitoring the board. For 10 years I have wondered what if they ever did check my Internet usage. I would just tell the owner it's new clients on the board. Get Freak to have a Solar section to the board.lol. Btw ps boys still blow but PS4 will rule.

Yeah that's sad but tue about monitoring the board. For 10 years I have wondered what if they ever did check my Internet usage. I would just tell the owner it's new clients on the board. Get Freak to have a Solar section to the board.lol. Btw ps boys still blow but PS4 will rule.

Maybe freak or bigdaddy will let me back into the back room

BTW were out of State tourny have 2 weeks before travel ball starts so I need to play some BF.

VN Store

Back