Ps4

I just saw a few days ago that the PlayStation 3 had its final shipment in Japan, signaling the official end of the console.

It's crazy the roller coaster ride that the ps3 was. Started off just awful but it really ended quite well.

It's crazy the roller coaster ride that the ps3 was. Started off just awful but it really ended quite well.

Yep, started off as a pretty big joke and ended up a really solid console. I still have my original I got in 2007 hooked up to my office TV, and I've never had an issue with it. Plus it is one of the original PS2 backwards compatible ones.

I can't decide what controller color to buy - probably petty, I know, but still. I like red, blue, silver, glacier, and the black ones which is probably their whole selection, haha.

Should I get my favorite-looking one, or is there one that you guys seem to just prefer that is seemingly better for gaming.

I can't decide what controller color to buy - probably petty, I know, but still. I like red, blue, silver, glacier, and the black ones which is probably their whole selection, haha.

Should I get my favorite-looking one, or is there one that you guys seem to just prefer that is seemingly better for gaming.
scuf IMO
https://scufgaming.com/playstation-4

I almost pulled the trigger on one of those but what held me back was that it uses the same ****ty battery that's in the DS4 standard. For the money you spend on one of these, you'd think they'd spring for a more robust battery.

I get plenty of gaming time with the DS4. I don't have a Scuf because I am not that good to have it make a difference.

I get plenty of gaming time with the DS4. I don't have a Scuf because I am not that good to have it make a difference.

I bought 2 DS4's. Keep one on charge at all times and just switch out. The solution works but Sony really did skimp on the battery life. It's the only thing about the DS4 I don't like.

I got the Nacon Revolution from the U.K. and I love it. It's officially licensed by Sony, too. It is corded, which doesn't bother me since I sit at a monitor and I never have to worry about battery charge, but that's the only thing I can see marked against it. It has mappable buttons on the back similar to a Scuf. You can get one on eBay for ~$120

https://nacongaming.com/revolution-pro-controller/

I got the Nacon Revolution from the U.K. and I love it. It's officially licensed by Sony, too. It is corded, which doesn't bother me since I sit at a monitor and I never have to worry about battery charge, but that's the only thing I can see marked against it. It has mappable buttons on the back similar to a Scuf. You can get one on eBay for ~$120

https://nacongaming.com/revolution-pro-controller/

Thanks for this comment. I've certainly been looking at those and scufs. Hadn't heard from anyone how the Nacon actually works. I will consider it now.

Reactions: 1 person
those look nice, I wish I was that good enough at gaming in general to warrant dropping that kind of dough on a controller tho

You just have to think you may be that good. That's how I see it.

I want the programmable paddles/buttons on the back. Just makes life easier with shooters among others. Easily revive, aim, and shoot all at the same time.

Last edited:
You just have to think you may be that good. That's how I see it.

I want the programmable paddles/buttons on the back. Just makes life easier with shooters among others. Easily revive, aim, and shoot all at the same time.

I can never go back after using the Elite and Revolution controllers.

I guess it would be worth it.

Part of what makes PC gaming so appealing to me is that you have so many buttons at your disposal via keyboard for quick execution of actions. It would be like taking a step toward that. Plus the look

The Game of Thrones season pass is free for PS+, they've got a good story, nothing ground breaking as far as gameplay goes at all but worth killing a rainy day or 2 with.

So, I have a PS Gold headset and I am looking for some casual earbuds to use from time to time. I have read where people love the Vita earbuds to use with the PS4. I was just wondering if any here had tried those and how they were?

VN Store

Back