Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

without audits it cannot be proven

Pretty much every state does some combination of a post-election audit, procedural, or a risk-limiting audit based on a statistically relevant number of precincts/polling devices...

Only 7 states (ME, MS, NH, NE, SC, SD, AL) do not have Statutory guidance for a post-election audit. AL and ME have pilots in place. NE and SC have administrative guidance but no Statutory support. MS, SD, and NH are the only ones silent.

Other than 1 district in ME and NE, none of these 7 are battleground states. Maybe in an off year, NH might be but if NH is a battleground, the R is going to win...

Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd

“The Heartland Institute study tried to gauge the probable impact that fraudulent mail-in ballots cast for both then-candidate Joe Biden and his opponent, President Donald Trump, would have had on the overall 2020 election results.

After the researchers carried out additional analyses of the data, they concluded that mail-in ballot fraud ‘significantly’ impacted the 2020 presidential election.

They also found that, absent the huge expansion of mail-in ballots during the pandemic, which was often done without legislative approval, President Trump would most likely have won.”

Pretty much every state does some combination of a post-election audit, procedural, or a risk-limiting audit based on a statistically relevant number of precincts/polling devices...

Only 7 states (ME, MS, NH, NE, SC, SD, AL) do not have Statutory guidance for a post-election audit. AL and ME have pilots in place. NE and SC have administrative guidance but no Statutory support. MS, SD, and NH are the only ones silent.

Other than 1 district in ME and NE, none of these 7 are battleground states. Maybe in an off year, NH might be but if NH is a battleground, the R is going to win...
You have mentioned where Trump lost suburban voters...I agree...what are your thoughts on the numerous statistical and historical anomalies that happened?

You have mentioned where Trump lost suburban voters...I agree...what are your thoughts on the numerous statistical and historical anomalies that happened?

I dont see a lot of statistical anomalies.

Suburban Voters - Trump struggled here nationwide. No matter the state: red, blue, or purple.

Hispanic voters - Trump actually outperformed here, especially in FL.

African American voters - The D/R percentages were the similar to 2016 but the turnout was much stronger than 2016. Some of that was Warnock being on ballot in GA and Kamala being on the ticket. And yes, the mail in voting helped here. Not from a malicious standpoint but from a "making it easier to vote for a group that underperforms at times with turnout".

I dont see a lot of statistical anomalies.

Suburban Voters - Trump struggled here nationwide. No matter the state: red, blue, or purple.

Hispanic voters - Trump actually outperformed here, especially in FL.

African American voters - The D/R percentages were the similar to 2016 but the turnout was much stronger than 2016. Some of that was Warnock being on ballot in GA and Kamala being on the ticket. And yes, the mail in voting helped here. Not from a malicious standpoint but from a "making it easier to vote for a group that underperforms at times with turnout".
Not sure if this covers it all, but what about counties won by Trump vs Biden. That's never happened before

Reactions: whodeycin85

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States​

Choose a state​

The old 4 corners defense played at its best.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that state GOP subpoenas for voter information after the 2020 election are “unenforceable,” overturning a lower court ruling.

Republican Pennsylvania Senate lawmakers moved to subpoena voter information in 2021, but the state’s Democratic attorney general legally challenged the effort and argued the real purpose of the subpoenas was to bring 2020 election results into question.

The Supreme Court threw out the subpoenas on procedural grounds Wednesday, declaring they are no longer valid because the legislative session has ended.

My evidence is the well-known reality that any time a MAGA muffin opens their mouth, a lie exits automatically, whether they speak or just yawn.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Another rock solid source
How are these? At least he said he was sorry and I bet he does better this November.

How are these? At least he said he was sorry and I bet he does better this November.

Uh oh!😫

VN Store

Back