Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

I was sound asleep at 4:30 this morning, woke up early, spent the morning with 2 of my grandkids, cleaned out out one side of my attic, cleaned the pool and tonight going to have a few pops and watch the Vols kick some KY azz. My life ain’t bad.
I guess you forgot to perform your morning ritual of kissing Trump's picture today? That's probably okay .... but best not to leave that out tomorrow.

I cleaned up dog pi$$ about an hour ago ..... and I'm about to pour my first round of Crown and Coke. So, I'm not sweating it either.

I guess you forgot to perform your morning ritual of kissing Trump's picture today? That's probably okay .... but best not to leave that out tomorrow.

I cleaned up dog pi$$ about an hour ago ..... and I'm about to pour my first round of Crown and Coke. So, I'm not sweating it either.

Sure it was dog piss.

There’s one poster in this thread that’s staked their entire being on Trump and it ain’t any of the Trump supporters.
LOL ..... I only post to this thread in response to some BS nonsense about the 2020 election having been rigged. A rational thinking person simply wouldn't believe the junk that you guys try to pass off as established fact. It has been going on for 3 years and it is insane.

The Dems cheated.
^^^^ What Trump said several months BEFORE the 2016 and 2020 Presidential Elections had even been held. ^^^^

To a person of even average intelligence, that would indicate that Trump was just making a pre-emptive excuse in case he lost. To the Cult of Trump, however, they not only have to believe it .... they have to aggressively support and defend it.

^^^^ What Trump said several months BEFORE the 2016 and 2020 Presidential Elections had even been held. ^^^^

To a person of even average intelligence, that would indicate that Trump was just making a pre-emptive excuse in case he lost. To the Cult of Trump, however, they not only have to believe it .... they have to aggressively support and defend it.
The Dems cheated.

Why ruin an alleged good whiskey with Coke? I don't care for Crown, but it's certainly best over a little ice with NO mixer

I used to just drink it straight .... but diluting it even slightly seems to make for a lighter hangover.
Really? I stopped having hangovers after eliminating coke from the drink. That was over 10 years ago. Of course a heavy drinking day might be 3-4 drinks total. You probably double that. I also find catching a buzz from it us much easier and sooner drinking it straight. I usually don't want more than a couple

Really? I stopped having hangovers after eliminating coke from the drink. That was over 10 years ago. Of course a heavy drinking day might be 3-4 drinks total. You probably double that. I also find catching a buzz from it us much easier and sooner drinking it straight. I usually don't want more than a couple

The more sugar the bigger the hangover.

The more sugar the bigger the hangover.
Yes. Since I stopped mixing, I haven't really had a real hangover from drinking whiskey. Got to be careful with wine. I drank too much on Christmas Eve and felt terrible on Christmas morning. Took me half a day to rebound

Yes. Since I stopped mixing, I haven't really had a real hangover from drinking whiskey. Got to be careful with wine. I drank too much on Christmas Eve and felt terrible on Christmas morning. Took me half a day to rebound

I haven’t gotten drunk off wine since I was a teenager, it was probably a Boones Farm.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

I’ve pretty much given up alcohol altogether. Every now and then I’ll have a few with some friends or family. I just find I generally sleep and feel better with it out of my life.

I’ve pretty much given up alcohol altogether. Every now and then I’ll have a few with some friends or family. I just find I generally sleep and feel better with it out of my life.
The sleep is so much better. I haven't completely given it up. Once a week I might have 3-4 of whatever. Usually on a game day. A couple of nights a week, I drink a glass of red

George
@BehizyTweets

BREAKING: The First Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that voter rolls are public records and election officials can't hide them from the people.

"Whether voter registration rolls are accurate and current cannot be determined without inspecting the Voter File…In other words, the evaluation of voter registration rolls would be impossible if the results of Maine’s voter list registration and maintenance activities were not subject to public disclosure. For the above reasons, Maine’s Voter File is a record concerning the implementation of programs and activities conducted for the purpose of ensuring the accuracy and currency of official lists of eligible voters and is thus subject to disclosure under Section 8."

Congratulations to @PILFoundation on this monumental victory for election integrity.

1707172082967.png

New York Judge Rejects GOP Mail-In Voting Challenge ahead of Santos special election​

A New York court rejected a GOP effort to scale back the state’s new mail-in voting law that was passed last year, dealing a blow to state Republicans who challenged the provisions as unconstitutional.

The Albany Supreme Court Monday dismissed the challenge, preserving the New York Early Mail Voter Act that was signed into law by New York Gov. Kathy Hochul in September. The new law allows all voters to cast their ballots by mail during the early voting period, expanding on the state’s previous law that only allowed voters to do so if they met certain qualifications.

VN Store

Back