Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

I can't understand why a bunch of Americans would suspect fraud? Oh, now I remember! Slimy, no-integrity Republicans--starting with the vile gangster who used to stink up the White House--have been lying about vote fraud for many months. NOW the polls make sense.....If the lowliife gangster and a bunch of clown Republicans spent months claiming to have been picked up by an alien spaceship, and then a GOP polling company did a survey, you'd get a LOT of red-state dunderheads to //agree// that alien space ships have been picking up Americans and transporting them to other planets. "I'm sure it's true, Ethyl, 'cuz Trump said it happened to him."

I can't understand why a bunch of Americans would suspect fraud? Oh, now I remember! Slimy, no-integrity Republicans--starting with the vile gangster who used to stink up the White House--have been lying about vote fraud for many months. NOW the polls make sense.....If the lowliife gangster and a bunch of clown Republicans spent months claiming to have been picked up by an alien spaceship, and then a GOP polling company did a survey, you'd get a LOT of red-state dunderheads to //agree// that alien space ships have been picking up Americans and transporting them to other planets. "I'm sure it's true, Ethyl, 'cuz Trump said it happened to him."
Americans suspect fraud because there was fraud perpetrated by the corrupt dems.

Last edited:
Reactions: whodeycin85
You are on drive through duty again tomorrow. Don’t scree it up. Remember to salt the fries.

George
@BehizyTweets

BREAKING: Wisconsin citizens have successfully gathered the necessary signatures to trigger the recall of RINO State House Speaker Robin Vos. The Speaker failed the people by not impeaching election administrator Meagan Wolfe for rigging the 2020 election

Vos helped implement illegal ballot drop boxes in 2020. Vos admitted that the 2020 election was fraudulent yet did nothing about it as Speaker.

Recent revelations also revealed the Speaker's connections with the Chinese Communist Party. Vos is a board member of the SLLF, a partner of the Chinse People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries.

The recall organizers @RecallVos only needed 6,850 signatures but have gone above and beyond and gathered 11,000. I would like to congratulate them on this historic achievement and now the next step is ensuring Robin Vos LOSES the recall election.

Organizer Matt Snorek is a Wisconsin hero, "With more than 10,000 signatures on our recall petition, they’ve said it loud and clear: they’re tired of the status quo and demand new representation.”

Now the signatures will be verified for authenticity. And when verified, a recall election will occur in May

The grassroot patriots are kicking out the top swamp creature in Wisconsin

Leading Report
@LeadingReport

BREAKING: RNC has filed a lawsuit against Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson for allegedly not maintaining the state's voter rolls as required by federal law, causing “inflated and inaccurate voter rolls ahead of the 2024 election.”

"Election integrity starts with clean voter rolls, and that’s why the National Voter Registration Act requires state officials to keep their rolls accurate and up-to-date," RNC Chairman Michael Whatley said "Jocelyn Benson has failed to follow the NVRA, leaving Michigan with inflated and inaccurate voter rolls ahead of the 2024 election."

An RNC analysis found that 76 of Michigan’s 83 counties have inflated voter rolls, which indicates that the state has not complied with the federal law, according to the Republican group.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back