Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Leading Report

@LeadingReport
Subscribe

BREAKING: Alabama bans ballot harvesting.“This bill (SB1) would prohibit any person from ordering, requesting, collecting, prefilling, obtaining, or delivering an absentee ballot application or absentee ballot of a voter in certain circumstances and would provide for exceptions.

This bill would prohibit any person from receiving a payment or providing a payment to another person for distributing, ordering, requesting, collecting, prefilling, completing, obtaining, or delivering an absentee ballot application or absentee ballot of a voter in certain circumstances.This bill would also establish criminalpenalties for violations.”

Gov. Kay Ivey:“Here in Alabama, we are committed to ensuring our elections are free and fair. I commend Secretary of State Wes Allen, as well as members of the Alabama Legislature for making election security a priority, and I am proud to officially sign Senate Bill 1 into law. Under my watch, there will be no funny business in Alabama elections.

”Secretary of State Wes Allen: “Free and fair elections are the foundation of our constitutional republic. The passage of SB1 signals to ballot harvesters that Alabama votes are not for sale. The Alabama Legislature and Governor Ivey have made it clear that Alabama voters have the right to cast their own vote without undue influence.”

Leading Report
@LeadingReport

BREAKING: Election integrity organization Omega4America says they are worried Trump may lose in all swing states if nothing changes because they’ve found abundant “phantom voters” registered on their rolls.

“Every state we test, all 26, has from 7% to 18% of its registered voters who either do not exist, or reside at addresses that do not exist, or live at real addresses – that are gas stations, convenience stores, or restaurants.”

Sounds like he proved how easy it was to cast a vote illegally...dumb way to do so but it still shows how easy it is for someone to vote illegally.

Signature verification is the biggest scam idea in American election history. Who or what is going to verify signatures?
Certainly not humans--would be a total fiasco. And machines would not be much better. I can't imagine how many valid
votes would be mistakenly thrown out---but it would surely be a significant number.

Signature verification is nonsense. But run a test first: Use a local election, see how many votes get tossed because the sigs supposedly
weren't the same--and then contact the voters to see if mistakes were made.

Of course, the entire premise of signature verification is nonsense, as it seems to presume that a lot of people are faking sigs--and they aren't.
The GOP is /always/ seeking ways to cheat people--Dems---out of their votes--and this is just the latest example.

well someone is lying..looks like the so called audit didnt include the sig verification as well.Sig verfication is the Law.

“The Georgia audit is not fake in any way. While it's true that the state's recount process does not involve signature verification, voters' signatures were verified twice before the ballots were included in the count in the first place -- as Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, has explained.”

Last edited:
My experience was and is, listening to Orange Ogre and his minions constant lies about there being election fraud. And the unlaughingly funny part is he and they positioned people in various areas to initiate fraud in his favor, but got caught.

VN Store

Back