#OregonUnderAttack

Screw these people. They are equally as ignorant as the BLM people many on here despise except that have zero leg to stand on.

Reactions: 2 people
Screw these people. They are equally as ignorant as the BLM people many on here despise except that have zero leg to stand on.

Boy, you just stepped in it. Folks 'round here think these guys are just boy scouts fixing up the building as a part of their Eagle project.

Reactions: 3 people
I heard this morning on the radio that the occupiers had no weapons. They just took the building.

Not sure if if true, just what was reported on local abc affiliate.

I heard this morning on the radio that the occupiers had no weapons. They just took the building.

Not sure if if true, just what was reported on local abc affiliate.

Then why are they saying they'll protect themselves with force if necessary?

Oh, I got it. They all have nunchucks and throwing stars in their coats.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks, finally someone with an answer. Some of the posters here are afraid to answer for some reason. Pu**ies.
Sometimes crime is just crime. I don't believe either that murder should have a special classification of "hate" crime fwiw. Dead is dead. What I then find interesting is that if mooslims kill people for ideological reasons that THOSE crimes don't have special classification. Not that I advocate that, but there is inconsistency.

Sometimes crime is just crime. I don't believe either that murder should have a special classification of "hate" crime fwiw. Dead is dead. What I then find interesting is that if mooslims kill people for ideological reasons that THOSE crimes don't have special classification. Not that I advocate that, but there is inconsistency.

Holy crow mark it down. You and I agree. The motivation for the crime should not enhance the penalty. The nature of the crime should enhance the penalty. For instance, somebody that shoots and kills somebody that they are fighting with deserves, in my opinion, a lesser penalty than someone who tortures, rapes and burns someone to death. Dead is dead, but...

Reactions: 2 people
Holy crow mark it down. You and I agree. The motivation for the crime should not enhance the penalty. The nature of the crime should enhance the penalty. For instance, somebody that shoots and kills somebody that they are fighting with deserves, in my opinion, a lesser penalty than someone who tortures, rapes and burns someone to death. Dead is dead, but...
And like a true lawyer, you once again blur the line.

light blue font^^^^^^^

Reactions: 1 person
Seems completely fair to let someone serve time, let them out and then say "oh by the way, we think you should've stayed for 4 years".

or.... 4 years of Obola begat 4 more years of Obola

Listen, the last 16 years haven't been shining moments for the US Presidency. I haven't been impressed by Obama in many respects, but I think he gets far too much of the blame. Just as I think that Bush Jr. was not a good president and he is still catching the blame.

I can't speak for everyone, but most people that I know, myself included, are far better off today than they were in 2008. Could it be better, hell yeah. But it's not the gloom and doom that many like to blame on Obama.

Reactions: 4 people
Listen, the last 16 years haven't been shining moments for the US Presidency. I haven't been impressed by Obama in many respects, but I think he gets far too much of the blame. Just as I think that Bush Jr. was not a good president and he is still catching the blame.

I can't speak for everyone, but most people that I know, myself included, are far better off today than they were in 2008. Could it be better, hell yeah. But it's not the gloom and doom that many like to blame on Obama.

Could it be that you and those you know were in their 20s just getting started?

Also how many do you know better off today than 2005, 2006, 2007?

Reactions: 3 people
Ammon Bundy, the leader of the group that loathes the federal government enough to take over a building.... got a $530,000 loan form the federal government.

LOL, what a tool.

Reactions: 8 people
Ammon Bundy, the leader of the group that loathes the federal government enough to take over a building.... got a $530,000 loan form the federal government.

LOL, what a tool.

"Simply put, the federal government has adversely stolen the lands and resources from the people, destroyed thousands of jobs, and the economy of an entire county. Now anyone who has enough guts to stand against them, they annihilate through their own court systems. The Hammonds are a tragic symptom of a gross violation. The U.S. Government has forced the people from their rights and then claimed the people right for their own benefit and power.
The ranching and logging industries were only a start, since then these modern day conqueror’s (federal agencies) have moved onto the housing, banking, auto, manufacturing, financial and the list goes on and on and on. I do not need to say much more, it is time to change the tide before the people become too weak to stand. We are presently at a dividing point in history and must choose how the future of our children and our children’s children will lay out. I and many that stand with me are asking that you come to Harney County, be prepared, and be willing to make a stand.
It is time!"
Ammon Bundy

VN Store

Back