#OregonUnderAttack

In this case, paying for the permit would satisfy the requirement. I'm not for government overreaching and some of the stuff in Oregon sounds concerning. Bundy and his clan were asked by the Oregon family not to assert themselves into this situation. I would imagine the reason they want to distance themselves from the Bundy family, who are looking for publicity or a fight, is because they want to retain more credibility.

Moving the goal posts I see.

if they have not had done this, I honestly believe this would have been swept under the rug. They are getting publicity and making folks aware of the situation. (I don't agree with the tactics- but I understand them)

I have been violating federal lands for about 25 years. I have no written permission or have I paid any dues, fees, or payments to do so.

Reactions: 1 person
Moving the goal posts I see.

if they have not had done this, I honestly believe this would have been swept under the rug. They are getting publicity and making folks aware of the situation. (I don't agree with the tactics- but I understand them)

I have been violating federal lands for about 25 years. I have no written permission or have I paid any dues, fees, or payments to do so.

Federal lands are taxpayer lands! They're my lands!

That's how I feel about every base I've been on.

"That's the General's grass you're walking on." No son, they're the taxpayers. They're my lands!

Ha

Reactions: 2 people
I think black men keeping "it" on the "down low" is an entirely different thing.

You mean like don't tell anyone they're getting their rocks off with other men even though they're married?

I just don't want anyone raiding my greenhouse bro..,

Haven't read through the 7 pages yet, so I'm sure there are some blasting me, which is alright. Is what these guys are doing pretty dumb? Of course, and they'll face the consequences eventually. But it's blatant dumbassery for these #BLM idiots to call it terrorism, or to say that the only reason they aren't dead is because of their "white privilege". It's a damn empty building, they aren't hiding their faces, and they aren't destroying anything. I just wish someone from this administration would call out the #BLM idiots for their blatant hypocrisy, but we all know that Obama is not in the business of unifying this country.

Federal lands are taxpayer lands! They're my lands!

That's how I feel about every base I've been on.

"That's the General's grass you're walking on." No son, they're the taxpayers. They're my lands!

Ha

Private says this to a Sgt. Major. His funeral is the next day.

Your post:

My post:

Go sit in the corner and put this on:

40276598_5843337734_dunce_cap_xlarge_xlarge.png

Racist.

I've noticed (in my extensive Facebook research) that the people who were big supporters of Occupy Wall Street are outraged by this and likewise the people who support this had big problems with Occupy Wall Street.

The only differences I see are: 1) the local government supported OWS and 2) bet the current group will leave the grounds in better shape than OWS did.

Occupy landfill

Government is doing something which is REALLY antagonizing Bundy and his band of moronic miscreants.

Ignoring them. Love it !!

Reactions: 1 person
Because they're not doing anything bad......at all...... Let that sink in.

Oh, Bundy is going to end up in the pokey. Rest assured of that.

But it will be by warrant, maybe 10 months to a year from now, when everyone else is tired of him being asked what the point is and him staring blankly into space blathering some word salad answer.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh, Bundy is going to end up in the pokey. Rest assured of that.

But it will be by warrant, maybe 10 months to a year from now, when everyone else is tired of him being asked what the point is and him staring blankly into space blathering some word salad answer.

And you're getting excited about it. Just imagine if you cared this much about real criminals.

Indeed. And yet significantly better than the worthless black lies matter and muslim terrorist. These guys aren't terrorists and even your dumb*** know it.

You're cute with the insults. I've never defended a terrorist or someone that looted and burned a city. I also know better than to lump all BLM folks in the same group. But carry on...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Indeed. And yet significantly better than the worthless black lies matter and muslim terrorist. These guys aren't terrorists and even your dumb*** know it.

AMEN. No stealing, looting, arson, assault, disruption of national transportation, hate crimes, etc.

You're cute with the insults. I've never defended a terrorist or someone that looted and burned a city. I also no better than to lump all BLM folks in the same group. But carry on...

No one said you defended as such. It sure seems you "No" a lot though. All BLM folks are stupid as F.

Equality? Yes I support that. I hold everyone to the same standards. Everyone. No special treatment. That last bit is where the BLM retards don't understand what equality is.

No one said you defended as such. It sure seems you "No" a lot though. All BLM folks are stupid as F.

Equality? Yes I support that. I hold everyone to the same standards. Everyone. No special treatment. That last bit is where the BLM retards don't understand what equality is.

You sure do like to paint with a broad brush, don't you?

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back