#OregonUnderAttack

They're white. You won't hear much of it. A little blurp, then nothing.

So f'd up.

I hear about it all the time. You don't hear **** about plenty of minority deaths at the hands of authorities. IDK what you're talking about. This isn't about black or white.

Reactions: 5 people
I hear about it all the time. You don't hear **** about plenty of minority deaths at the hands of authorities. IDK what you're talking about. This isn't about black or white.

On the national media level absolutely. All you hear are minority deaths at the hands of authorities. ALL YOU HEAR. Your post is the first I've seen of it. I heard of the deaths when they happened, again, on here. The authorities kill everyone, that not black/white. National media portrayals are. Don't kid yourself. If this isn't blasted on front page and central story for everyone for weeks you can go ahead and apologize for being ignorant on media matters.

Last edited:
Sorry if this was previously posted. I didn't see it.

I can't find any fault with the police here and These morons should have surrendered when they were pulled over. Finicum did everything except shoot himself.

Officials Say Shots That Killed LaVoy Finicum Justified . News | OPB

Oops, my bad video is located under Oregon under attack thread. Mods please delete.

Last edited:
Looks like both parties had an agenda and both were successful. Either could have stopped it before a death occurred.

Reactions: 1 person
They were shooting the vehicle way before he drove into the snow.

VN Store

Back