#OregonUnderAttack

Breaker Breaker, calm your titties there, Funkybunch. Over.

I love how this started as me joking about dave having a HAM radio, and he actually does.

It's a handheld radio. You certainly got me good. All the while Dink Gryls also has a tool for emergencies.

Dave probably uses his to pull tricks from lonely truckers.

They wouldn't be so lonely if you'd stop trying to have them "rescue" you using your satellite phone.

"Breaker, breaker. Any big bears out there that can help me find my pants? This is Dink. Over."

Last edited:
They wouldn't be so lonely if you'd stop trying to have them "rescue" you using your satellite phone.

"Breaker, breaker. Any big bears out there that can help me find my pants? This is Dink. Over."

I don't get it. How would they be lonely if someone was trying to get them to go on a rescue mission? That's a socially engaging activity.

I don't get it. How would they be lonely if someone was trying to get them to go on a rescue mission? That's a socially engaging activity.

Because you're trying to reach them on their CB radios using your satellite phone, thus you fail to contact them and they wander the roads never knowing what could have been.

Cliven Bundy arrested as he stepped off plane in Portland. No word yet why. Word is last remaining holdouts will turn themselves in this morning.

Last edited:
Cloven Bundy arrested as he stepped off plane in Portland. No word yet why. Word is last remaining holdouts will turn themselves in this morning.

Yeah, very weird. I guess someone tricked him into going there. It's good though, because no one was hurt. Smart play by the Feds.

Cloven Bundy arrested as he stepped off plane in Portland. No word yet why. Word is last remaining holdouts will turn themselves in this morning.

Cloven?

300px-Arnold_B%C3%B6cklin_Faun_e_Amsel_zupfeifend_(1).JPG

:)

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone listen to that YouTube live stream call last night? Pretty wild. Not sure who the woman on the phone was but golf clap for her as she was calming them down.

"Wake up America, It's time"

Those were the words of Cliven Bundy on his Facebook page as he urged patriots and militia groups to join him in Burns. I'm not Jewish but an old Rabbi told me once that if you feel you have been wronged grab your guns and run into the streets. If you look around and you are alone it's not time yet. When Bundy arrived in Oregon I think he found he was alone.

Reactions: 4 people
"Wake up America, It's time"

Those were the words of Cliven Bundy on his Facebook page as he urged patriots and militia groups to join him in Burns. I'm not Jewish but an old Rabbi told me once that if you feel you have been wronged grab your guns and run into the streets. If you look around and you are alone it's not time yet. When Bundy arrived in Oregon I think he found he was alone.
Yup

VN Store

Back