#OregonUnderAttack

I can use land that belongs to others without payment?

Like I said, you obviously don't know or understand farming.

To answer your question, yes. Happens every day with farmers.

But here's the problem: BLM was doing controlled burns. Their controlled burns had already destroyed private property close by. My understanding is these ranchers set back burning fires to extinguish the fires approaching their property. The fed wants their land and are going it by any means necessary. They had/have plans to let China build a solar farm on that land. If they are in prison, they can't fight them legally on the land in question.

Nope, sorry. You don't get to claim there answers earlier for yours. You tried making a joke about the building and claiming it as an answer - which it was not. Fail.

You just want to argue since you aren't reading what I posted above.

So I'm faced with a choice. Either argue with you or head to the On Cue and grab a 44 ounce Diet Mountain Dew (I prefer the taste) and brave rush hour traffic.

It's sad when I pick rush hour traffic over you.

I've noticed (in my extensive Facebook research) that the people who were big supporters of Occupy Wall Street are outraged by this and likewise the people who support this had big problems with Occupy Wall Street.

The only differences I see are: 1) the local government supported OWS and 2) bet the current group will leave the grounds in better shape than OWS did.

I've noticed (in my extensive Facebook research) that the people who were big supporters of Occupy Wall Street are outraged by this and likewise the people who support this had big problems with Occupy Wall Street.

The only differences I see are: 1) the local government supported OWS and 2) bet the current group will leave the grounds in better shape than OWS did.

I also doubt there will be sexual assaults.

Like I said, you obviously don't know or understand farming.

To answer your question, yes. Happens every day with farmers.

But here's the problem: BLM was doing controlled burns. Their controlled burns had already destroyed private property close by. My understanding is these ranchers set back burning fires to extinguish the fires approaching their property. The fed wants their land and are going it by any means necessary. They had/have plans to let China build a solar farm on that land. If they are in prison, they can't fight them legally on the land in question.

My original post was to discuss the bundy situation. Now enlighten me about one farmer using the land of another without compensation and without permission.

Reactions: 1 person
Federal lands.

Lol

They had been using the land for generations. The property was leased from the Feds.

They wanted it back and trumped up some BS charges to try and take it.

Farmers lease land from the fed all the time. Hell I can show you 1200 acres leased right now from the Feds. They just cut soybeans and corn off of it.

Let's ditch the arrogant attitude. The bundy family has only the ranch for the last 60 or so years. This is hardly generations. Bundy paid for grazing permits for 40+ years. He then decided that the federal government couldn't legally own land, an argument which every court ever has rejected. In fact, no lawyer will represent him and make this argument because it is so frivolous. Bundy continued to refuse to pay the grazing fees while other ranchers do pay. There were no trumped up charges.

So, i ask can someone simply use the land of another without permission or payment?

Reactions: 3 people
Black farmers :birgits_giggle:

I tried but could not find a picture of a black man standing in a grow house or MJ field.

I knew there was a joke to be made but failed.

I do a little farming myself..... Just keep it on the down low

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 3
Let me ask you this. Do you honestly think the federal government knows how best to utilize those lands?

Be honest in your answer please.

I agree, which is why I'm going to lay claim to some land in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park for my summer home.

Reactions: 3 people
Let's ditch the arrogant attitude. The bundy family has only the ranch for the last 60 or so years. This is hardly generations. Bundy paid for grazing permits for 40+ years. He then decided that the federal government couldn't legally own land, an argument which every court ever has rejected. In fact, no lawyer will represent him and make this argument because it is so frivolous. Bundy continued to refuse to pay the grazing fees while other ranchers do pay. There were no trumped up charges.

So, i ask can someone simply use the land of another without permission or payment?

CV... Do you practice in TN?

What is permission?

I agree, which is why I'm going to lay claim to some land in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park for my summer home.

That wasn't an answer.

I asked if you believed the federal government knows how best to utilize that land.

So either you can be honest or avoid the question (again)

What is permission?

In this case, paying for the permit would satisfy the requirement. I'm not for government overreaching and some of the stuff in Oregon sounds concerning. Bundy and his clan were asked by the Oregon family not to assert themselves into this situation. I would imagine the reason they want to distance themselves from the Bundy family, who are looking for publicity or a fight, is because they want to retain more credibility.

That wasn't an answer.

I asked if you believed the federal government knows how best to utilize that land.

So either you can be honest or avoid the question (again)

I doubt it, but that honestly isn't relevant. The owner of property doesn't have to justify the use or non use of said property, provided said use is legal, to anyone.

VN Store

Back