Old white man shoots pregnant black woman intruder (he's going to jail)

He works in a bar. Openly admits & defends using every drug along with supporting legality so it's a pretty legit question. Of course he may have thought he was being robbed & flipped on a couple people he was getting high with, being bipolar & all.

Incredible.

Reactions: 7 people
He works in a bar. Openly admits & defends using every drug along with supporting legality so it's a pretty legit question. Of course he may have thought he was being robbed & flipped on a couple people he was getting high with, being bipolar & all.

You must be so much fun at parties

Reactions: 1 person
So, if I asked you "Did you watch an episode of Glee because you're gay or because you like the musical numbers," that would not, in your eyes, be speculating that you were a homosexual?

I don't think it's everyone's automatic duty when they were robbed to state that it wasn't related to drugs. One could speculate they stole the things they stole for the purpose of cashing in to buy drugs, so you could say that the robbery itself may have been drug related.

I didn't see either of you ask if the robbery in the OP was drug related.
There is no question about the first part of that statement if the second part is true.

1. No longer work in a bar. Back in Tennessee.

2. I've experimented with plenty of stuff in a safe manner. I've also skydived, rafted, base jumped, and cliffdove. I'm an adventurous soul.

3. Aside from a love affair with bourbon and the occasional joint, I don't really alter my mind so much anymore.

4. Saying someone supporting the decriminalization implicates them as an addict and/or dealer is beyond stupid, and even beyond par for you.

I dont do drugs and I support legalization.

Reactions: 4 people

Why is it you never stay on topic and always resort to personal attacks? Do people having an opinion that's not the same as yours really upset you that much? Honestly, if you cannot think of a reasonable counterarguement, just don't post.

Reactions: 4 people
What is wrong with working at a bar?

Nothing. But if you do work at one, talk about all the drugs you do & support legalizing all of them, then pretend to make rational arguments, then say you're bipolar, then say you did every recreational drug "responsibly".......it's just funny.

Reactions: 2 people
Why is it you never stay on topic and always resort to personal attacks? Do people having an opinion that's not the same as yours really upset you that much? Honestly, if you cannot think of a reasonable counterarguement, just don't post.

Me? You're selectively reading again. I don't care regardless.

There is no question about the first part of that statement if the second part is true.

Not true. :(

79 you make me sad. I love musicals and such and am far from gay.

Remember those who have a degree in music before passing judgement on our musicals. Besides if you can't find humor in Avenue Q and the Book of Mormon there's no hope for you. :)

Nothing. But if you do work at one, talk about all the drugs you do & support legalizing all of them, then pretend to make rational arguments, then say you're bipolar, then say you did every recreational drug "responsibly".......it's just funny.

Working at a bar has nothing to do with any recreational habits I've ever had. Yes, I've admitted to experimenting under unique circumstances, and I've messed around with more conventional substances that tens of millions have done. That, in addition to being bipolar hasn't held me back from the two most important things in life:

Personal success and happiness.

You can spew as much hate as you want, because my lifestyle clearly bothers you. Anyone who has studied any degree of human behavioral patterns can see that you are clearly distressed to a certain degree by what I've claimed to have done with my time here. I don't apologize for who I am, but your inability to address my arguments in lieu of attacking my poorly perceived character reveals more about your mental incompetence than it does my personal shortcomings.

I hope you fix what's wrong with you.

:hi:

P.S. If my arguments are so irrational, it would surely be easy for you to deconstruct and point them out.

Reactions: 11 people
Working at a bar has nothing to do with any recreational habits I've ever had. Yes, I've admitted to experimenting under unique circumstances, and I've messed around with more conventional substances that tens of millions have done. That, in addition to being bipolar hasn't held me back from the two most important things in life:

Personal success and happiness.

You can spew as much hate as you want, because my lifestyle clearly bothers you. Anyone who has studied any degree of human behavioral patterns can see that you are clearly distressed to a certain degree by what I've claimed to have done with my time here. I don't apologize for who I am, but your inability to address my arguments in lieu of attacking my poorly perceived character reveals more about your mental incompetence than it does my personal shortcomings.

I hope you fix what's wrong with you.

:hi:

P.S. If my arguments are so irrational, it would surely be easy for you to deconstruct and point them out.

Gave you a like Mr Flicka. :)

Last edited:
Read through all 9 pages to see if someone mentioned she was white, then here you are lol

Ooops... Oh well. I learned about the case on another site. The black woman angle was the discussion they were having there.

Sad that even I fell victim to the "pregnant intruder had to be black" stereotype.

VN Store

Back