Old white man shoots pregnant black woman intruder (he's going to jail)

Whether the woman was black or not, pregnant or not, is irrelevant. The problem I have and it comes from the words of the old man is the woman begged him not to shoot her and he still did. I have a problem with that.

Reactions: 1 person
Whether the woman was black or not, pregnant or not, is irrelevant. The problem I have and it comes from the words of the old man is the woman begged him not to shoot her and he still did. I have a problem with that.

The victim had been a victim of burglary a few times before. The victim did not want it to happen again. When a person enters another man's castle uninvited, very bad things can happen. All criminals know That.

Besides, criminals like to plague upon elderly white People.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
The victim had been a victim of burglary a few times before. The victim did not want it to happen again. When a person enters another man's castle uninvited, very bad things can happen. All criminals know That.

Besides, criminals like to plague upon elderly white People.

Understand all that. But you chase a woman outside and while she's begging you not to shoot her you shoot her? Would you do that?

I am a gun owning, former Criminal Defense Atty. I normally side for the defendant, however this man chased the victim into the street and shot her. Cold blooded murder

I am a gun owning, former Criminal Defense Atty. I normally side for the defendant, however this man chased the victim into the street and shot her. Cold blooded murder

Former? You go to the dark side now?

Yeah the old man screwed up

Ooops... Oh well. I learned about the case on another site. The black woman angle was the discussion they were having there.

Sad that even I fell victim to the "pregnant intruder had to be black" stereotype.

It's sad you didn't do 30 seconds of a Google search to verify anything you were posting.

And quite hilarious seeing someone like you claim to be a victim.

Reactions: 2 people
He will but he deserves that slap. It's no longer self defense if someone is fleeing.

i have had my house broken into.......i dont feel sorry for her at alll.....if she got shot and killed while committing the crime then that is justice whether she was fleeing or not.

Reactions: 4 people
Elderly victimization....... The new 21st century pastime. Catch the reality series premiering this fall on MTV.

Understand all that. But you chase a woman outside and while she's begging you not to shoot her you shoot her? Would you do that?

It is a sinking, terrible, and horrible feeling to have someone enter your home who wants to steal your possessions, and possibly do great bodily harm to you, even if you are not at home when the violation takes place.

In the same circumstance as the "old white man" I would probably have done the very same thing; shot the PREGNANT "black" woman if I could not have shot the half-black male first.

Last edited:
It is a sinking, terrible, and horrible feeling to have someone enter your home who wants to steal your possessions, and possibly do great bodily harm to you, even if you are not at home when the violation takes place.

In the same circumstance as the "old white man" I would probably have done the very same thing; shot the PREGNANT "black" woman if I could not have shot the half-black male first.

I respect life too much for that. I'd have no hesitation to shoot someone who was trying to hurt me or my family but not going to shoot someone who is fleeing and especially a woman begging for her life. I had a similar circumstance where I could have shot a teenager. I wasn't going to shoot a teenager just because he was trying to rob me and just pissed me off. I let him get away. He never came back.

If you're scared, have a gun in your hand. If you're mad, don't have a gun in your hand.

VN Store

Back