Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting caller on Ainge this morning... He said, what has Butch Jones got to sell? I think it's obvious to me now, recruits could give two chits about our tradition. Here's hoping he can recruit. Go Vols!

You shouldn't be. I told you all along is be here no matter what.

Nothing I said was a lie. In the end it doesn't matter, because the outcome was not what I said it would be. The details are inconsequential.

You should be happy....that woody you've had going for me wasn't for nothing after all.

hahah now thats funny!

I just want to thank the OGs for their i formation. Everyone that loves Knoxvilleand our program was hurt today. He may be a fine coach, but he's not an immediate difference maker, which impacts our recruiting, our record, our fan loyalty, our attendance, and the overall economics to the city of Knoxville and UT. I'm a lifelong fan and multilple degree alumni and this decision was reckless, mindless, and should result in consequences! This is a joke.

I can take it. I've been here all morning, apologizing and taking my medicine.

Have at it.

Boro, Now that this sad episode is over, all I want to know now from you (and all OG's who claimed to have knowledge) is for you to tell the WHOLE story.'

who was your source or sources? what specific information did they tell you that led you to be "all-in"?

I think you owe it to people who wasted their lives on this crap.

It's one thing to have hope that we might get a good coach. It's another thing to be made to believe that we will for sure get one.

Nothing I said was a lie. In the end it doesn't matter, because the outcome was not what I said it would be. The details are inconsequential.

You should be happy....that woody you've had going for me wasn't for nothing after all.

From now on stop saying things are 100% done. Especially if you don't know what you're talking about.

Reactions: 3 people
Interesting caller on Ainge this morning... He said, what has Butch Jones got to sell? I think it's obvious to me now, recruits could give two chits about our tradition. Here's hoping he can recruit. Go Vols!

One thing is for sure, Butch Jones can do himself and the team a big favor by having a good signing day.

Boro, Now that this sad episode is over, all I want to know now from you (and all OG's who claimed to have knowledge) is for you to tell the WHOLE story.'

who was your source or sources? what specific information did they tell you that led you to be "all-in"?

It's one thing to have hope that we might get a good coach. It's another thing to be made to believe that we will for sure get one.

Boro doesn't owe me nothing. I read his posts and went all in with them. I clicked on the thread. Thanks for all the info Boro.

Good morning BORO-VOL. Good to call you friend/ I am here to take any lumps with you. I wasn't an OG but have been on the train faithfully. Thanks for all you brought to the thread. I have enjoyed the ride. the 'Los:hi:

Reactions: 1 person

who was your source or sources? what specific information did they tell you that led you to be "all-in"
?

Nobody forced anybody to read the threads. That said, the bolded would be nice to know.

Dooley beat Jones. And, he would have been just as successful in the Big East if not better.

No. I've apoligized, admitted I ended up being wrong. I won't let jobs be lost or lives changed by giving names you'd likely know.

Freewill.....you had it. I never twisted any arms. You chose to open this thread on your own, everytime.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back