Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applaud you for taking the high road. I am not investing emotion or my dollars until he proves it. I jumped on the Dooley train and you see what that got me. I'm on the prove it too me first train now. Is that fair? I don't know but that's what I am going with. The UT administration slapped the fan base in the face today.

Not a thing in the world wrong with that InVol ...the staff we get and their ability to recruit top talent will be more portant tha his coaching ability....example -I never thought Fulmer was a great coach but for many years he had studs on both sides of the ball once that fell off so did the number of wins..

InVol, I'm afraid I will be there sooner rather than later too. I don't want that but they quit on us first. They aren't trying to win big anymore.

I honestly don't think it will change until we get some UT blood back in power. If you go back and look this whole thing started heading south when Joe Johnson retired. Been a cluster fudge ever since.

Had to lock myself up at work. Been offline since this morning. Was there a last hour stay of execution issued by the governor?

I would love to know what you have to say on the matter. I know that Stephen Hargis is an honest reporter and so is Gary Haskew. We're not being told the truth here. I suspect that Hargis pissed off a lot of people with his article, because they had to go over someone's head to make this happen, and when the article broke, it may have ruined the whole thing. Purely speculation though. Regardless, I'd love to know what you think.
Hargis ruined nothing. This struggle was all internal....and happened during the dark if the night, last night.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok....'Boro-Vol has now given 12 full hours of penance. I am a man of my word. Pretty sure none of the others put up with this for that long. My contrition and apologies will have to suffice.

Once again, sorry to any that were hurt in someway by the info I brought.

I am now done. Peace.

It's all good homey! Your info along with others made these JG threads more enjoyable than the 2012 season!

Boro I was given alot of the same info you were. It's ridiculous that people are giving you such a hard time. All you did was pass along the information that was being given to you. I will say from what I know that it was solid info too.

You are an alumnus of UT and your mother cry's? English major?

Lol.Nah man I meant she cry's when they lose!We actually went to UT at the same time.She was 41,I was 23.Crazy huh?She actually had a class with Joey Kent.Got to meet him.Got a hat signed from a lot of the 97 team!

I wondered how many people were following this thread but never posted in it. I would say at times the number in this thread was in the 1,000's

It was rockin the last two nights. I got booted at 630 last night and tried for the next 7 hours or so to get back in and could not...I was pissed...lol. Anyway it has been an awesome ride. Maybe we can start another thread for the same group because I have really enjoyed this crowed.

I honestly don't think it will change until we get some UT blood back in power. If you go back and look this whole thing started heading south when Joe Johnson retired. Been a cluster fudge ever since.

You are deadon sir. It has to mean more for some of these guys other than just a paycheck. It has to be a passion. Joe Johnson cared.

I got now problem with you Boro. I'm sure you don't care, but saying it anyway.
Just don't stop supporting the program and give the coach a chance. That's all I ask of anyone.

They don't need my money.....you give enough for all of us.

Seriously, I love my University, but they get not one more dime from me while we have the current administration, and until this coach proves to be competitive with our main SEC rivals. Once both of those happen I am firmly back on board.

And thanks....you're solid.

Reactions: 15 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back